babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Scarlett Jones (Queen of Babestation 2018) - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Scarlett Jones - Chat, Caps and Vids
I thought Scarlett was FANTASTIC last night going FULLY naked on Meet the Babes for 42 minutes! LOVELY!: How i wished that I'd recorded that show! Well done Scarlett I REALLY love you! Can't wait until you're on again! When will that be?
17-06-2017 07:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

More incredible stuff from Scarlett last night!!! When she went fully naked I thought I was going to have a heart attack! She is just so damn sexy and her exterior beauty is matched only by her kindness and amazing personality.

I love her gorgeous big bouncy boobs and her peachy derrière. Babe of the night/week/month/year for me without a doubt.
17-06-2017 08:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2017 08:16 )Nadam Wrote:  More incredible stuff from Scarlett last night!!! When she went fully naked I thought I was going to have a heart attack! She is just so damn sexy and her exterior beauty is matched only by her kindness and amazing personality.

I love her gorgeous big bouncy boobs and her peachy derrière. Babe of the night/week/month/year for me without a doubt.

YES like you I couldn't believe it! Lovely girl and so normal as well as being very sexy and attractive!
17-06-2017 08:20
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2017 08:20 )trains55 Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 08:16 )Nadam Wrote:  More incredible stuff from Scarlett last night!!! When she went fully naked I thought I was going to have a heart attack! She is just so damn sexy and her exterior beauty is matched only by her kindness and amazing personality.

YES like you I couldn't believe it! Lovely girl and so normal as well as being very sexy and attractive!

Well said mate. Her voice is so classy and sexy too. She has everything!
17-06-2017 08:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Wow, naked on just her second show, I can't wait to see what Scarlett has in store for her third. More views of her peachy derriere I hope.Tongue
17-06-2017 09:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Said it before, she's a breath of fresh air from the usual tats & plastic the channels keep on dishing out. Really hope she doesn't follow them, she can do well in the industry off her unique natural beauty.

She took up some great angles last night too Smile
17-06-2017 09:20
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2017 09:20 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Said it before, she's a breath of fresh air from the usual tats & plastic the channels keep on dishing out. Really hope she doesn't follow them, she can do well in the industry off her unique natural beauty.

Well said mate. Fortunately I think Scarlett is too intelligent to butcher her body with plastic surgery or ruin her skin with that horrible skin graffiti known as tattoos.
17-06-2017 09:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2017 09:55 )Nadam Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 09:20 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Said it before, she's a breath of fresh air from the usual tats & plastic the channels keep on dishing out. Really hope she doesn't follow them, she can do well in the industry off her unique natural beauty.

Well said mate. Fortunately I think Scarlett is too intelligent to butcher her body with plastic surgery or ruin her skin with that horrible skin graffiti known as tattoos.

I think (and hope) you are right as you can't improve on perfection can you! But yes her "unique" selling point is her natural look and shapely form!
17-06-2017 10:02
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

A lovely mix of horniness and sweetness. Her naked bod was one of the best sights on Babestation for awhile.
17-06-2017 10:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I also think it was an excellent show from Scarlett last night including some very very nice nakedness & wore some very nice lingerie too.

More of the same next time please Scarlett

Piper Niven Superfan
17-06-2017 15:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV