Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

been told sasha left bb. anyone else here this

chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

RE: been told sasha left bb. anyone else here this
Hi Sasha

im am soooooo happy to see you are back Smile

and when i was staring at your face , im sure i was looking at the most beautiful thing on this planet Smile

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out , but when the darkness sets in , their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within" ... And i can always see the light from within you Sasha , and its the brightest light that there ever was Smile

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat , known suffering , known struggle , known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation , a sensitivity , and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion , gentleness , and a deep loving concern" ... thats you Sasha , and thats proves that you are a winner at life and that u are an inspiration Smile

i have missed you millions

lots of love from your hardest fan , Chris xxxxxxxxx
06-06-2009 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

chrisdaniels Wrote:Hi Sasha

im am soooooo happy to see you are back Smile

and when i was staring at your face , im sure i was looking at the most beautiful thing on this planet Smile

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out , but when the darkness sets in , their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within" ... And i can always see the light from within you Sasha , and its the brightest light that there ever was Smile

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat , known suffering , known struggle , known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation , a sensitivity , and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion , gentleness , and a deep loving concern" ... thats you Sasha , and thats proves that you are a winner at life and that u are an inspiration Smile

i have missed you millions

lots of love from your hardest fan , Chris xxxxxxxxx

I love Sasha to bits also & i ring her nearly ever time she's on but from what i've read above I think you’re a few pennies short of a full shilling! Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
06-06-2009 23:11
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

hey Tintin , with reference to your rep ( thank you for it btw Smile ) , i wanna clears things up ... Sasha is mine lol im her hardest fan Smile
07-06-2009 00:00
rover Offline

you'll have to fight me for her first chris Smile Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-06-2009 00:01
G@Z! Offline
Banned

so did she get the gig? Smile
07-06-2009 00:03
rover Offline

l don't know gaz but hope so.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-06-2009 00:06
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

rover Wrote:l don't know gaz but hope so.Smile

I hope not bestations crap the only 2 girls that turn to the cam is Camilla & Megan, I hope bangbabes take's Sasha back on they are the best channels by far.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
07-06-2009 00:23
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Oh my god,

I'm smiling like a cheshire cat!

You lot are so lovely I could kiss you all.

Thankyou so much for all your comments. I'm overwhelmed Heart

Chris thankyou for your stained glass window comparison - beautiful - really beautiful

Sorry I havent been on. A few things have been happening -not too terrible! but just life...............

To answer your q's with some a's.

I left bangbabes. I get on well with the boss's so there was'nt a prolem there , but a member of the crew was grating me down with his backstabing. He was jealous beacause my brother was with someone he loved who worked in there so he went about trying to get me in trouble continuously by doing such things as reporting false problems to the bosses.
In the end I had enough of the whole tv thing and just wanted to dissapear as my priorities became jaded.
I've since been writing and trying to be a good mummy to make up for too many nights away.

I'm currently in training with babestation and its an entirely different set up -particularly now they have freeview. Its highly professional and quality of call is paramount so a nice straight head and looking after myself more is important now if I want to do well there - which I do. I really like the bigger company. There is more rules and regs and it feels like I have to pull my socks up which is maybe what I need. I tend to drink too much at times at work and I cant do it there!
They have been approaching me for a while so it was the natural choice forme to go there............

HeartHeart
Hi Kalel, Skully, Tintin, Doc my good friend and you Chris and Gaz too! oh yeah and Rover!

Thanks for allways being kind

Love

Sasha the Flasher xxx

Tintin Wrote:
rover Wrote:l don't know gaz but hope so.Smile

I hope not bestations crap the only 2 girls that turn to the cam is Camilla & Megan, I hope bangbabes take's Sasha back on they are the best channels by far.
07-06-2009 14:09
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Its just great to have you back on the telly - regardless of what channel it is!
Best of luck with Babestation - you will be just as much of a hit there as you were on BB!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 14:21 by tapit54.)
07-06-2009 14:20
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

Can't believe I missed you back on the tele Sasha, i'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled from now on though. You look gorgeous and the tele's been a bleaker place without you.

Hope the break's done you good though and the change of workplace works out for you. From what you've said it sounds like you're doing the right thing trying a different channel and it'll definitely be Bang Babes loss that you've moved xx
07-06-2009 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV