Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

been told sasha left bb. anyone else here this

kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

RE: been told sasha left bb. anyone else here this
Do you know when you are next on.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
07-06-2009 14:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

It's great to hear you feeling so positive Sasha. I hope pulling your socks up doesn't mean you'll be more careful with all your clothes! xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
07-06-2009 14:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks fellas for the positive response

I welcome the transition. You know when you just gotta go - well thats what I felt like. Needed to shake up!

I don't know when I'm next on Kevin. Ill know very soon though and when I'll do I'll post detail.

Have a nice sunday everyone

Heart

kevin Wrote:Do you know when you are next on.
07-06-2009 14:48
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Hey Sasha I'm sorry to hear about you getting hassled on bangbabes. If you move to Babestation you'll no longer be called Sasha the flasher cause babestations so boring that only a few of the girls turns their bodies to the cam.

I think Babeworld & Babestation are the worst of all the call channels, well that’s my opinion.

I'll keep on the forum to see when your next on Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 15:36 by SirAssAlot.)
07-06-2009 15:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sasha Wrote:Oh my god,

I'm smiling like a cheshire cat!

You lot are so lovely I could kiss you all.

Thankyou so much for all your comments. I'm overwhelmed Heart

Chris thankyou for your stained glass window comparison - beautiful - really beautiful

Sorry I havent been on. A few things have been happening -not too terrible! but just life...............

To answer your q's with some a's.

I left bangbabes. I get on well with the boss's so there was'nt a prolem there , but a member of the crew was grating me down with his backstabing. He was jealous beacause my brother was with someone he loved who worked in there so he went about trying to get me in trouble continuously by doing such things as reporting false problems to the bosses.
In the end I had enough of the whole tv thing and just wanted to dissapear as my priorities became jaded.
I've since been writing and trying to be a good mummy to make up for too many nights away.

I'm currently in training with babestation and its an entirely different set up -particularly now they have freeview. Its highly professional and quality of call is paramount so a nice straight head and looking after myself more is important now if I want to do well there - which I do. I really like the bigger company. There is more rules and regs and it feels like I have to pull my socks up which is maybe what I need. I tend to drink too much at times at work and I cant do it there!
They have been approaching me for a while so it was the natural choice forme to go there............

HeartHeart
Hi Kalel, Skully, Tintin, Doc my good friend and you Chris and Gaz too! oh yeah and Rover!

Thanks for allways being kind

Love

Sasha the Flasher xxx

Tintin Wrote:
rover Wrote:l don't know gaz but hope so.Smile

I hope not bestations crap the only 2 girls that turn to the cam is Camilla & Megan, I hope bangbabes take's Sasha back on they are the best channels by far.

thanks for saying why you left bangbabes. that is uncalled for being attacked just because your brother was with someone who worked there.

hope you do be a big hit on bb and hope we can still nickname you sasha the flasha.

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2009 16:38
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah I agree that its unfair. I trusted this person as well.

Maybe its true that alot of people will walk over the alright ones to get what they want - but I certainly would'nt.

I will always be sash the flash on here - hehe!

Heart

Rammyrascal Wrote:thanks for saying why you left bangbabes. that is uncalled for being attacked just because your brother was with someone who worked there.

hope you do be a big hit on bb and hope we can still nickname you sasha the flasha.
08-06-2009 12:29
rover Offline

hey sasha how are you babe? how the book coming along?
it was great to see you back on tv i'm sure you will do well on babestationSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
08-06-2009 12:34
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Hi Sasha , how r u ?

im so sorry to hear that one selfish individual has abused your trust Sad

But now i hope u can forget the past and look to the future and live every day to the full Smile

im sure you will do very well at babestation and i hope you really enjoy your time there and i can't wait to see you again Smile

And i hope no-one will ever again , make your life miserable but if they do , they're gonna have to answer to me !!!

i love you millions Sasha Heart

keep up the amazing work , lots of love from your hardest fan , Chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08-06-2009 13:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sasha Wrote:Yeah I agree that its unfair. I trusted this person as well.

Maybe its true that alot of people will walk over the alright ones to get what they want - but I certainly would'nt.

I will always be sash the flash on here - hehe!

Heart

Rammyrascal Wrote:thanks for saying why you left bangbabes. that is uncalled for being attacked just because your brother was with someone who worked there.

glad to hear it sash the flash lol

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2009 17:16
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hello Rover me sweet and Chris and Rammy,

I dont know whats going on with this laptop but it keeps flashing -must be a battery problem!

Anyway I just finished another naughty story. it has got me hot under the coller (if I was wearing one)

I called it Antigua - its a bit of a sexy love story Heart

I am a romantic deep down Heart

Yeah Chris its dissapointing that some people are so fake like the one in question.

Anyway -i'm in danger of going on about it so i'll shut up.

Its nice to be back on anyway.

I needed a little break from the computer. I know it sounds weird but I am a natural recluse at times and I like to run away from the world just for a little while!

I think its the nature of being on show - theres the sporadic urge to shy away -maybe? who knows..............Wink

Im back if you'll have me - even if i don't stay on tv!

Sash xxHeart

chrisdaniels Wrote:Hi Sasha , how r u ?

im so sorry to hear that one selfish individual has abused your trust Sad

But now i hope u can forget the past and look to the future and live every day to the full Smile

im sure you will do very well at babestation and i hope you really enjoy your time there and i can't wait to see you again Smile

And i hope no-one will ever again , make your life miserable but if they do , they're gonna have to answer to me !!!

i love you millions Sasha Heart

keep up the amazing work , lots of love from your hardest fan , Chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-06-2009 18:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV