Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I will no longer be creating threads on the forum

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I will no longer be creating threads on the forum
After the debacle of my 'insulting to Forum members' thread I have found out upon my return that the above thread was deleted due to some members using the thread to insult the girls.

THIS WAS NEVER THE INTENTION OF THE THREAD

I feel very aggrieved that the thread was used in this way and feel that I have to shoulder some personal responsibility for the situation that arose and also feel personally responsible that the mods probably had to deal with some very serious questioning from the channels of the nature of the posts on it.
if I create a thread I expect there to be a very civil and open, honest and straightforward (sometime light hearted) discussion on the thread's subject in hand and not to deviate from it and use it for personal attacks on the girls of the channels themselves.

Needless to say having being informed this was the case I will no longer be creating threads on the forum if they are going to be used to make the sort of personal comments on the babes that caused this particular thread to be removed and deleted.

Finally, in closing I personally apologise most unreservedly to the mods for the debacle that was created in this instance and to all the babe channel girls themselves for nature of the language and comments that arose from it.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 20:37 by lovebabes56.)
20-06-2017 19:09
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: I will no longer be crreating threads on the forum
I have to say, speaking purely for myself, I didn't see a single personal insult in that thread. A critique of performances - yes - but no insults. Obviously, I don't know if more was said through the early hours, but I'd be surprised if someone here DID cross the line.

I think - for the record - it was a necessary thread. People deserve to know how little we the customers are respected or appreciated. That shouldn't be something to keep hidden.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 22:26 by Robot Devil.)
20-06-2017 20:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-06-2017 20:25 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I have to say, speaking purely for myself, I didn't see a single personal insult in that thread. A critique of performances - yes - but no insults. Obviously, I don't know if more was said through the early hours, but I'd be surprised if someone hear DID cross the line.

I think - for the record - it was a necessary thread. People deserve to know how little we the customers are respected or appreciated. That shouldn't be something to keep hidden.

That was the very intention mate yet some chose to use it for a very ungentlemanly purpose

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
20-06-2017 20:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have done the subject of the said thread to it's very death over the years to the extent I bored myself silly with it.
Every time it reemerges as a topic for discussion part of me has a chuckle while another part of me lets out a loud sigh of resignation.
The thread dished out a few home truths to the babes in the face of breathraking arrogance, temerity and contempt for caller and non caller alike.
To that extent it was a necessary thread and the points made within that I read were of considerable merit.
If it deteriorated later on then that is obviously rather unsatisfactory but I did not see those offending posts.
The sad thing to my mind is that such discussions are seemingly deemed as required and I fear it will become an increasingly widespread bugbear.
The culture of screwing as much money as possible out of many people as possible seems to the equal domain of the channels and at least some of babes that represent them.
Priorities have shifted, the babeshow culture has also moved on alas not for the better I am sad to say.

20-06-2017 20:51
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2017 20:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(20-06-2017 20:25 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I have to say, speaking purely for myself, I didn't see a single personal insult in that thread. A critique of performances - yes - but no insults. Obviously, I don't know if more was said through the early hours, but I'd be surprised if someone hear DID cross the line.

That was the very intention mate yet some chose to use it for a very ungentlemanly purpose

I hope you reconsider mate. It was a good thread and I don't think you can be blamed if it ended up going in a different direction.
20-06-2017 21:15
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

^ definitely agree with that.
20-06-2017 21:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I just need time mate I certainly did not expect members overstep the mark and literally make personal comments towards the babes on it I did put a lot of thought into it and thought at the time I was doing the right thing.

It just saddens me that certain members used it as opportunity to make extremely unsavoury comments towards the babes themselves (and those that did so, I just hope you are ashamed of yourselves)

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 06:52 by lovebabes56.)
20-06-2017 21:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Precisely Nadam.
The creation of the thread was NOT the problem. The problem is the fact that such threads are even deemed to be necessary in the first place and subsequently attract so much support to their founding principles. This speaks volumes about the evolving attitudes of babes towards callers, non callers and forum members.
Babelover48, you did nothing wrong imo.

As much as nobody is forcing us to watch the channels, nobody is forcing the babes to appear on them laugh. Lets go round and round in circles Wink.
Some babes seem to disparagingly dismiss the channels as wank channels when it suits them from the viewer perspective while being rather obtuse in any understanding that they encourage the wanking Big Grin.
How wonderous Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 21:33 by Snooks.)
20-06-2017 21:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

One upshot of all this is that I have noticed on Twitter as I think Macy has possibly closed her account as I get 'the page doesn't exist!!' message in searching for her

It would be nice if I was to have an acceptance of apology from the mods

(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:46 by lovebabes56.)
20-06-2017 21:36
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(20-06-2017 21:36 )babelover48 Wrote:  One upshot of asll this is that I have noticed on Twitter as I think Macy has possibly closed her account as I get 'the page doesn't exist!!' message in searching for her

yeah, its gone, just checked the convo she had with Becky Kelly and Macy's stuff has disappeared.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
20-06-2017 21:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS