Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I will no longer be creating threads on the forum

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: I will no longer be crreating threads on the forum
absolutely mate it did warrant attention though i'm sure Macy wasn't the first last and only babe to use the free loader comment in that sense it was the way it was contained in the comment at the time that I felt I had to make a point about it on here

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 08:52 by lovebabes56.)
21-06-2017 08:51
Find all posts by this user
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^As has been said before you don't have anything to apologise for. I would personally view the thread you created as akin to a public service broadcast, warning us punters about shoddy babes.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
21-06-2017 09:12
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

that's a good comment mate a babe public health warning lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-06-2017 09:17
skully Offline

No request was made, there is no conspiracy.

The thread that is gone was a topic that has been done to death, it was civil for the most part though, however, admin wasn't happy with comments that he seen that did cross the line at the time of deletion (whether or not x,y,z seen them is irrelevant), so because it was a done to death topic, and because the comments would have been repeated, it was the most sensible option for the forum.

The fact is, all of us in this thread know exactly the situation in regards to some girls and how they view the forum, its members and their callers, the post I made in the thread agreed with the majority. As you all should know, if something goes too far, we kill it, this is admin's forum, the thread went too far, he killed it.

babelover48, although that thread and this thread aren't/weren't needed, you haven't done anything wrong, this happens from time to time. Unfortunately on certain subjects, people will use it as an opportunity to break our rules, it's inevitable.

So, you guys know what you posted, so you know you weren't to blame, there's no point in dwelling on this, so for everyone's sanity I'm drawing a line on this subject and closing this thread. Agree or disagree, that's fine.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
21-06-2017 11:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS