babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
(30-01-2018 01:19 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Rammy, lots of girls are comfortable going naked on webcam and in photoshoots, the whole point is they don't want to go topless on TV and that includes Jasmine, Lucie Jones and Mia, although im not a fan of that Mia anyway.

No surprise to see you having a dig at BS as per usual, anyway like you always say as long as Jasmine's calls stats are good that's the most important thing, who needs to see her tits on a adult channel at 2ambladewave

Jasmine has said she wants to do nightshows where she goes topless but bs are not allowing her too

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2018 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  If i'm honest if she wants to do a full topless show and is adamant about it then i'm sure BS would remove the restrictions which they may or may not have imposed as she would become a big big hit.

she has been and seen her boss on a number of times and asked if she can, and has always been told there is no way they will allow this, she would so agree with you about it stopping her becoming as big a hit as she should be

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  a) why did she react in the manor with which she did when she started non topless nights, i didn't see the tweets

she is the sort of person who reacts when she is give in her eyes unfair criticism, i put it to her straight she should not have said what she said and she agreed and said she should have been more professional, but at the time she was worried what bs would do if she made it public as she was new and didnt want to been seen as difficult, as that can kill a girls carrier

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  b) if she's was too desperate to do nights shows and topless nights at that then why doesn't she show what she can do by doing a night show on the webshow?

she did as she has no problem working to proper night show levels and was fully expecting to be able to do shows like this before bs started messing her round, on her first night show she did a proper boobs out night web show,

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Fact is these babes are clever at twisting the truth to make them look favourable. Personally on the fence. The other babes clearly were more adamant about being topless hence why they've been "allowed". But this is coming from a very big cynic of the babes.

i agree but i dont think so in this case, i put blunt questions to her and got straight answers back, no dodging anything,
she just not the sort of person who can have big arguments with a manager, she has asked a lot of times though so has tried her best, i know shes asking again this week

sorry for cutting your post up just seamed the easiest way to answer your points

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-01-2018 14:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Topless is boring. Bottomless isn't Smile

I find the excitement over a babe channel woman showing her boobs rather interesting. To me bare arse and landing strip or full frontal is much more enticing than boobs. If I've offended any boobs out there, I apologize.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 14:59 by mrmann.)
30-01-2018 14:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(30-01-2018 14:43 )winsaw Wrote:  
(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  If i'm honest if she wants to do a full topless show and is adamant about it then i'm sure BS would remove the restrictions which they may or may not have imposed as she would become a big big hit.

she has been and seen her boss on a number of times and asked if she can, and has always been told there is no way they will allow this, she would so agree with you about it stopping her becoming as big a hit as she should be

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  a) why did she react in the manor with which she did when she started non topless nights, i didn't see the tweets

she is the sort of person who reacts when she is give in her eyes unfair criticism, i put it to her straight she should not have said what she said and she agreed and said she should have been more professional, but at the time she was worried what bs would do if she made it public as she was new and didnt want to been seen as difficult, as that can kill a girls carrier

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  b) if she's was too desperate to do nights shows and topless nights at that then why doesn't she show what she can do by doing a night show on the webshow?

she did as she has no problem working to proper night show levels and was fully expecting to be able to do shows like this before bs started messing her round, on her first night show she did a proper boobs out night web show,

(29-01-2018 23:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Fact is these babes are clever at twisting the truth to make them look favourable. Personally on the fence. The other babes clearly were more adamant about being topless hence why they've been "allowed". But this is coming from a very big cynic of the babes.

i agree but i dont think so in this case, i put blunt questions to her and got straight answers back, no dodging anything,
she just not the sort of person who can have big arguments with a manager, she has asked a lot of times though so has tried her best, i know shes asking again this week

sorry for cutting your post up just seamed the easiest way to answer your points

That’s ok. It’s strange what’s going on. If she’s really has asked then it’s clear that this plan is clearly just a way to halt any of the main babes thunder being taken. I’d suggest to her if she really does want to do a proper night show boobs out either do it on the webshow for free without blurred screen or leave BS. I want to honestly believe her but none of this makes sense.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 15:28 by babefan2012.)
30-01-2018 15:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Have to agree, babefan2012. Since Jasmine clearly wants to nightshows including going topless, then leaving bs is probably the best option for her given bs are clearly messing her about & holding her back

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 15:25 by Rammyrascal.)
30-01-2018 15:25
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(30-01-2018 14:51 )mrmann Wrote:  Topless is boring. Bottomless isn't Smile

I find the excitement over a babe channel woman showing her boobs rather interesting. To me bare arse and landing strip or full frontal is much more enticing than boobs. If I've offended any boobs out there, I apologize.

I’m offended, take that back!!! Lol!!! These channels need boobs and bottomless. One without the other is not good.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
30-01-2018 15:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

as i talked about earlier in this thread Jasmine has had another meeting today with the bs management and they have agreed its time to step her levels up,
hopefully this means tonight will be the night, this is not to be missed,
well done Jasmine for keeping trying hard for this, hopefully things coming out have helped things along,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2018 16:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
That’s potentially great news bs bosses have seemingly now let Jasmine off the leash so that she can show them just how potentially good she can be.

Will be watching

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2018 16:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully she'll get to do as she pleases. Would be fun to see, considering she's a babe with a great body!

She has Abbey to compete with on Studio 66 tonight. Who will be the winner...

Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
31-01-2018 16:54
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Interesting comments from various posters. As her employer BS have every right to set guidelines for what they want her (or any girl) to do. I’m sure her nightshow rate reflects that as well. Now we may not understand or agree with their logic BUT I certainly don’t think that is a reason for some posters to recommend she leaves BS when her only real alternative is S66 and she’d disappear without trace at that shambles.

I do know she’s popular with other girls (unlike another blonde girl who does similar shows) and she’s certainly building her profile and gaining valuable experience.

Just saying Big Grin
31-01-2018 17:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV