babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
Well I missed her “show”! checked all the channels regularly. Just got the shit. 1hr isn’t really a show considering Lynda was on for the part of two hours or so it seemed. Oh well. Look forward to the one hour glimpse we get of Her tonight before babecall,babecall and babecall!! Just hope I get lucky with the viewing time.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
01-02-2018 11:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

For her to compete tonight she should get naked and oiled up with kiki or something like that just a suggestion
01-02-2018 12:47
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well she got 1 hour on TV. Pretty much all night. That was with no real big hitters.

01-02-2018 12:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Even though Jasmine didn’t get much screentime on Tv last night because she was doing the babecall2 show & therefore kept getting taken into private, it was a much improved show from her including going topless on Sky

Hope for more of the same tonight, especially hope for more screentime

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 12:49 by Rammyrascal.)
01-02-2018 12:49
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I’m sure it was but I caught precisely 2 mins of her!! All night with what was basically a skeleton crew of a roster. If there’s any of the main lot of Alice,Lori,Ashley or Dannii then she’ll get pretty much even less airtime. We’ll be lucky to get 2 mins all night!! So good job BS.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 12:56 by babefan2012.)
01-02-2018 12:54
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(01-02-2018 12:48 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well she got 1 hour on TV. Pretty much all night. That was with no real big hitters.

Sorry, but I consider Sophie and Preeti to be big hitters.

Neverthless, Jasmine should have got more than 1 hour airtime. I don't understand BS sometimes. On one point I think around 2.30am, Preeti was airing on 3 of the channels. Bloody stupid
01-02-2018 13:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-02-2018 11:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well I missed her “show”! checked all the channels regularly. Just got the shit. 1hr isn’t really a show considering Lynda was on for the part of two hours or so it seemed. Oh well. Look forward to the one hour glimpse we get of Her tonight before babecall,babecall and babecall!! Just hope I get lucky with the viewing time.

Mate she did two long stints on tv lastnight with her boobs out, u where unlucky to miss both,
She was on the 8-4 babecall shift lastnight so it was to be expected she would be in private during the night, every girl who dose this shift has the same and have done for months now,
Difference last night was some guy was blowing a lot of money on her, kept her in a private for 1 hour so she told me which is very unusual as we know most private are about 10mins Max and then the girls back on screen,
I really thought she was excellent looked the night show star we always thought see could be an I am sure she will get nights on the main channels and not babecall in the future as when she was on TV she was never off the phone,
Knowing what she has gone through to get to lastnight I have nothing be praise for her

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-02-2018 13:18
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

From the caps she clearly look the part and good to see boobs. But until BS let her of the "leash" and do a night show in the vein of the Alice, Lori, Ashley and Dannii i.e without the crap of being chained to Babecall and shock horror actually allow her to be on TV most of the night i won't be getting carried away. Guaranteed tonight will be an exact replica if not worse than last night if any of the big hitters are on. On another side thanks BS for allowing a babe to go topless on TV, i mean its not like thats the done thing at all i mean all your channels are boobless!!! If she's going to be permanently attached to babe call and never allowed to do what the main do then there's little point to her shows.

01-02-2018 13:29
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

It is a bit of curse being on Babecall because the girl can get whipped off screen; I've been spun when I'm queuing for a call because the girl goes private so I tend not to call when a girl is on that channel.

I thought she was good last night and rightly (in my mind) didn't go all out and just left us wanting moreBig Grin

Would be good to get her away from Babecall tonight, a few outfit changes, and just ratchet it up another little notch

(01-02-2018 13:18 )winsaw Wrote:  Mate she did two long stints on tv lastnight with her boobs out, u where unlucky to miss both,
She was on the 8-4 babecall shift lastnight so it was to be expected she would be in private during the night, every girl who dose this shift has the same and have done for months now,
Difference last night was some guy was blowing a lot of money on her, kept her in a private for 1 hour so she told me which is very unusual as we know most private are about 10mins Max and then the girls back on screen,
I really thought she was excellent looked the night show star we always thought see could be an I am sure she will get nights on the main channels and not babecall in the future as when she was on TV she was never off the phone,
Knowing what she has gone through to get to lastnight I have nothing be praise for her
01-02-2018 13:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I am sure she will not be on babe call all the time as we know they rotate the girls who do that shift to keep the cam people happy,
I am sure she will be on the main channels plenty in the future ,
Got to remember lastnight was unusual as most the time the babecall girl don't get took private that much

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 13:41 by winsaw.)
01-02-2018 13:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV