babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
Well this video just makes the nightshow "issues" even more confusing. As Ive stated before I'm firmly in the middle when it comes to "Jasmingate" but a video which shows her pussy more or less coming from someone who didn't go topless on TV I just don't understand. If it was BS stopping her from doing topless and keep it for perve cam than that's BS from BS!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
30-07-2017 14:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

no one has ANY patience. some of the best nightshow babes ever started off slow and kept their tops on at first. let them start at their own pace, their reasons are their own. if you hound them you're out of order and probably missing out in the long run
31-07-2017 05:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(31-07-2017 05:41 )cmiller Wrote:  no one has ANY patience. some of the best nightshow babes ever started off slow and kept their tops on at first. let them start at their own pace, their reasons are their own. if you hound them you're out of order and probably missing out in the long run

Agree, some of the best nightbabes ever started off slowly on nights & kept their tops on for a while on nights, Lori Buckby is an example of this. Let them do their shows & not force them.

Saying that I will agree it is confusing with Jasmine who shows everything in videos for bs (and webcam I believe) yet hasn't showed anything on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2017 08:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(30-07-2017 14:06 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well this video just makes the nightshow "issues" even more confusing. As Ive stated before I'm firmly in the middle when it comes to "Jasmingate" but a video which shows her pussy more or less coming from someone who didn't go topless on TV I just don't understand. If it was BS stopping her from doing topless and keep it for perve cam than that's BS from BS!!

It IS that, I'm sure. This is a girl who's done plenty of nude shots - as we've seen here already - and is, evidently, willing to do night shows - including, presumably, dirty talk on the phones - and so I see no reason why she wouldn't be up for getting them out. UNLESS.....she's told not to. Think about it - the slimy grots in charge are probably of the belief that "If they peons that call want to see her tits, they'll HAVE to join the website, the fools!". Anything they can do to grease more money out of people.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
31-07-2017 09:49
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It's definitely a confusing situation regarding Jasmine. If it is BS than they're just tying to make money out of a "daytime babe gone bad" situation. Even though she's posed topless, nude and almost full frontal. If there's no topless within the next 1 or 2 shows than it's definitely BS.

31-07-2017 10:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2017 10:16 )babefan2012 Wrote:  It's definitely a confusing situation regarding Jasmine. If it is BS than they're just tying to make money out of a "daytime babe gone bad" situation. Even though she's posed topless, nude and almost full frontal. If there's no topless within the next 1 or 2 shows than it's definitely BS.

Yes that's what I think! It seems to be similar to Paige Tyler years ago when I think BS kept her covered up for what seemed like YEARS! She then went naked regularly until she retired! Lovely girl BUT I think "over-managed" by BS!
31-07-2017 10:19
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(31-07-2017 10:19 )trains55 Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 10:16 )babefan2012 Wrote:  It's definitely a confusing situation regarding Jasmine. If it is BS than they're just tying to make money out of a "daytime babe gone bad" situation. Even though she's posed topless, nude and almost full frontal. If there's no topless within the next 1 or 2 shows than it's definitely BS.

Yes that's what I think! It seems to be similar to Paige Tyler years ago when I think BS kept her covered up for what seemed like YEARS! She then went naked regularly until she retired! Lovely girl BUT I think "over-managed" by BS!

Yeah possibly. The whole non topless situation just seems strange for someone who's posed topless and more but seems too shy to do it on nights. I seriously hope she does become a great night babe and in time we forget this whole farce but I'm not convinced.

31-07-2017 10:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great pics! She has an amazing body.

I do find it funny how many of these women are so comfortable with getting nude in public. Sure there's not many people around, but it's still out in the open, and many of the other babe channel women do the same. Out on balconies for all the neighbors to see them nude, on non nude beaches running around naked while the photogs and camera crew work with them. Imagine if a man was to do the same, cock hanging down for all to see. He'd get hanged Bounce

Then again, OfCON would surely be in attendance for any male nudity.

AKA Lara Croft
14-08-2017 01:45
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Stunning girl, needs to get the tits out though.
23-09-2017 22:40
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

What's the deal here? Does she never put the milkers on show?
24-09-2017 11:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV