Poll: Do you prefer naughty outfits or casual ones?
Naughty (Leather/Shiny Clothes & Uniforms)
Casual (Jeans & Dresses)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Outfit Choices And Sod's Law

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Outfit Choices And Sod's Law
Does anyone else find this happens when they're watching the shows? When a girl is wearing an outfit you like she changes out of it at the first opportunity and when it's one you don't she wears it all day?

Take Kellie on RLC as an example, she looks incredible but her outfit is very bland and it looks like she'll be wearing it all day (she just had a break and didn't get changed while she was off screen). A few weeks ago she started off in one of her skimpy shiny swimsuits but by the time I was able to properly watch (and had planned to call) she was out of it and in one of her less interesting outfits.

I know everyone has different tastes but these shows are supposed to be about pleasing men and fulfilling fantasies, surely the majority of callers want to see girls in leather, wet look, satin etc. rather than "everyday" clothes like dresses, jeans and the like.

I know you can call the girls and request outfit changes but I feel that kinkier outfits should be the norm while everyday outfits get requested rather than the other way round as it appears to be now.

I've included a poll to see which type of outfits people on here prefer to see.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 15:47 by iloveMegan.)
03-08-2017 15:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Outfit Choices And Sod's Law
Every host should at least wear three different outfits during their eight hour shifts.

I don't like it when they wear the same thing for an entire shift.

That's why I'll always respect Fernanda for her ability to constantly change her attire.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-08-2017 17:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

agreed Fern makes great outfit changes and Each one is one that makes her performance that much more enhanced and enjoyable

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 18:36 by lovebabes56.)
03-08-2017 18:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

It's probably a form of confirmation bias - one of those things that sticks in your mind because it's annoying when it happens and therefore it seems like it is always happening. (In other words you don't remember and retain as much when it doesn't happen!) But yeah it's still fuckries. Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-08-2017 20:08
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Kinky boots please.
04-08-2017 13:15
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2017 15:40 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I know everyone has different tastes but these shows are supposed to be about pleasing men and fulfilling fantasies, surely the majority of callers want to see girls in leather, wet look, satin etc. rather than "everyday" clothes like dresses, jeans and the like.

Street clothes can sometimes be sexier than exotic costumes.
05-08-2017 03:40
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Good topic, costumes.

I like a girl to look "believable" and slightly "girl next door", generally. But a filthy tease. I need to be able to buy into the fantasy.

So while I don't like rubber and latex and Dom garb, I do like dresses, skirts and secretarial get-ups.

I'd also like more jeans and booty shorts on days. There's a lot of potential for tease: the small of the babe's back and female builders' bum; and unzipping the front. But I guess they don't work great with the all-consuming pervecam...

I'd like nurses uniforms but only if they wore real, blue stripey nurses uniforms not silly sex-shop toy ones. Again, it is about 'belief' in the fantasy.

As Ryuken notes, it can be frustrating when a girl wears the same outfit for an 8 hour shift if it's not to your taste...but then if you love the outfit it is great. I find Fern changes a lot but into largely samey costumes so there is little point it seems.

It does seem odd when a girl wears an outfit that seems to hamper and constrain her show and the possibilities therein, when you know there are far better get-ups in the S66 wardrobe. Sometimes you can see they realise they made a mistake and go off and change pretty quickly, others don't.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 07:00 by Rake.)
05-08-2017 06:57
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2017 15:40 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Does anyone else find this happens when they're watching the shows? When a girl is wearing an outfit you like she changes out of it at the first opportunity and when it's one you don't she wears it all day?

Some girls change simply because a caller promises to call again if she does.
09-08-2017 00:25
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

This has happened with Fernanda quite a bit, hot as fuck outfit at start of her shift then she changes into something that while still hot, isn't as hot as the first one lol

I am also not into feet like a lot of you seem to be, so when a babe is in sexy heels or boots and someone requests her to take them off I just think "Why o why?!" lol haha

For me, boots, leather, leggings and all things of that nature should be worn all the time Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
01-09-2017 08:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

totally agree mate I think some silly sod who Calls a babe when she's look hot as fuck like Fernanda does and wears such a sexy and thinks "You're too sexy for my TV, can you dress down a bit?"
and totally defeats the object of the show in the first place
and again agree with you on the boots thing just want to she shows to give the babes more choice in colours that is all lol don't see many babes wear silver or gold thigh boots or even cowboy boots!! lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-09-2017 08:15