Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A bit of a late Hello...

DarthFootman Offline
Junior Poster

A bit of a late Hello...
Hello everyone.

Decided to introduce myself here as I've been a long time "lurker" (unintentionally), at first I didn't expect to be a regular visitor here as I only signed up to look at one thread (and I actually don't recall what it was now in all honesty!)

That didn't happen and I visit this site most days but as I live with my family and share this computer I view, and don't save/download - I'm also often idle here, i.e. I'll open a thread/threads and leave them open for some time while I'm busy with other things or while family are nearby. So whilst I have a fair amount of time logged here it has not actually produced a huge amount of actual activity.

I wanted to say hi though and thank all of those who make this place as good as it is. Whilst I'm no capper or vid recorder myself (bar the odd 'FN + PRTSC' screenshot) I hope to contribute in other ways even if it's just to recognise good work and/or useful posts.

I'm normally pretty paranoid about sharing personal info online so will just say I'm from the N.E. of England and I'm in my mid 30's. As my username may suggest, I have a foot fetish, so especially love to see the babes when they're barefoot and showing off their toes.

My favourite babe is Mica Martinez. I just think she is absolutely beautiful. I know all of the babes are hot ladies, but I honestly think Mica is a class apart. My other favourites are (in no particular order):- Lucy Zara, Caty Cole, Ashley Emma, Jada, Beth, Kellie O'Brian, Cara Brett and Kim Jenner.

Well I will leave it there for now. I look forward to interacting with everyone. Smile
13-08-2017 22:28
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

RE: A bit of a late Hello...
Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

13-08-2017 22:30
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66