Jess Lloyd lover

RE: Daisy Dillon - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Fucking incredible what a woman
23-01-2018 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

She was due to be on tonight but has posted on Twitter that she has a family emergency so can't make itSad
25-01-2018 21:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Even though she has too many tatts she is pretty girl with a good body, i suspect if she had less tatts and got rid of the nose ring she would be more popular as she is decent performer, there's none of this non topless shit from her
29-01-2018 23:04
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

"You're lookin' hot tonight"

- Barry Manilow
30-01-2018 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-01-2018 23:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Even though she has too many tatts she is pretty girl with a good body, i suspect if she had less tatts and got rid of the nose ring she would be more popular as she is decent performer, there's none of this non topless shit from her

Not necessarily. Lots of people out there find models/babeshow babes with piercings & tattoos incredibly sexy more so than ones that don’t have tattoos or piercings.

As for last night, thought daisy was very good indeed with plenty of nakedness & a good fun 241 with Daisy Dillon

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2018 11:04
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(30-01-2018 11:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-01-2018 23:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Even though she has too many tatts she is pretty girl with a good body, i suspect if she had less tatts and got rid of the nose ring she would be more popular as she is decent performer, there's none of this non topless shit from her

Not necessarily. Lots of people out there find models/babeshow babes with piercings & tattoos incredibly sexy more so than ones that don’t have tattoos or piercings.

As for last night, thought daisy was very good indeed with plenty of nakedness & a good fun 241 with Daisy Dillon

Yes and no. No tattoos and piercings equate to same old same old. Love all the babes with tattoos, same with fake boobs or real boobs. Tattoos or non tattoos. Alls good with me. Personally not seen much of her though.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
30-01-2018 18:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2018 11:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Not necessarily. Lots of people out there find models/babeshow babes with piercings & tattoos incredibly sexy more so than ones that don’t have tattoos or piercings.

That's not true Rammy who was the last heavily tattooed girl to win or even do well in a babe of the year competition? Madison Rose i think.
In general girls with no tatts or minimal tatts are more popular whether we like them or not, personally a lot of the girl next door types do nothing for me, but i know they are adored on here

I do find Daisy attractive despite all the tatts and i think she is a good performer for the modern day babeshow babe, but if im honest i find the likes of Amber Jade, Dannii Harwood, Nicole Snow, Cara Brett, Kim Jones and Maisie more conventionally attractive
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 22:08 by Joey 27.)
30-01-2018 21:12
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

I'm not usually a lover of tattoos and piercings. Not my bag at all. However, Daisy is just stunning a great body and really gorgeous face. She is different so there's always gonna be divided opinion of her[/i]
30-01-2018 23:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-01-2018 21:12 )Joey 27 Wrote:  That's not true Rammy who was the last heavily tattooed girl to win or even do well in a babe of the year competition? Madison Rose i think.
In general girls with no tatts or minimal tatts are more popular whether we like them or not, personally a lot of the girl next door types do nothing for me, but i know they are adored on here

I do find Daisy attractive despite all the tatts and i think she is a good performer for the modern day babeshow babe, but if im honest i find the likes of Amber Jade, Dannii Harwood, Nicole Snow, Cara Brett, Kim Jones and Maisie more conventionally attractive

Not on about on here Joey that people find models with tattoos & piercings incredibly sexy. I was on about in general lots of people find them incredibly sexy. All the babeshows including RLC have at least one babe who has tattoos & or piercings on their roster

As for daisy last night, yet again she did a very good show including some very nice nakedness. A nightbabe to watch in 2018

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2018 11:15 by Rammyrascal.)
31-01-2018 11:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't see her much on Freeview last night and when she came on she was only on for 20 minutes before being replaced by Alice, although i still like Alice a bit and some of the usual suspects on BS like Dannii, Ashley and Olivia, the reality is they will dominate until they leave the shows

Of course most people will usually only complain about the "old faces" they don't like its human nature, but i've learned to become more unbiased these days, still at least Daisy isn't at S66 where she would have to share a set all night
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2018 17:40 by Joey 27.)
31-01-2018 17:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV