Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Side tying bikini bottoms

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Side tying bikini bottoms
I don't know if it's just me, but I've always been a sucker for girls who undo these. If done well (not many do) it can be much more sensuous and fun to watch than the more common practice of just writhing 'em off (not that I object to knicker removal in principle of courseTongue). There were several exponents of this in the past (Camilla, Paige Tyler) but it does seem to have become a dying art annoyed.
Do other people have any views and does anybody have any good examples of this they could upload?
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 10:57 by SteveHG.)
28-08-2017 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Side tying bikini bottoms
Absolutely. It's funny how these small things are so important and how much they can be missed when so resoundingly absent. This one is another little bit of inventiveness that has all but vanished from the shows.

I suppose there may be a minor problem with possible accidental uncoverings, but as with all these things it would seem much more likely that reason for the change lies mainly within the performers themselves. Less thought, less care, less empathy with the guys they are supposedly there for. Just less enthusiam for anything beyond cold hard cash; it is a story told in a hundred little ways like this one.

The money was always the driving factor behind the shows of course but in times past, there was the spark of something else identifiable on the screen. Especially when the names that are revered in these parts were on. Whether this was simply a better concealment of attitude, a better acting performance in effect, or just a simple difference in what these babes really thought is not really important. What is important is that the difference remains as plain as day when watching back any number of old recordings. The pace around the screen, the expression of desire, hunger for the next call has all but evaporated. It has been replaced by something altogether chiller and at times downright off-putting.

So many of these little prop and setting playfulnesses absenting themselves tell that story just as well as any anti-freeloader statement on Twitter.

Hopefully someone will have some good examples for upload. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-08-2017 11:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Excellent topic. I love 70s cut, side tying bikini bottoms.
28-08-2017 15:18
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

A little something I had saved for posterity Wink

(All credit to the original uploader, Josh)

30-08-2017 22:36