babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Atlanta Moreno - Queen of Babestation 2019 & 2021 - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Atlantamoreno Offline
Junior Poster

Question RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Pics
(04-12-2018 14:32 )PhredE Wrote:  She competed in Sports Acro (which is where they have groups of gymnasts who have to perform Gymnastic/Acrobatic moves and balances in synch).

I always called it Synchronised Swimming on a Gymnastics Floor, much to my sisters annoyance!

She did compete at national level (I understand she did compete internationally).

Nowadays she couldn't compete because of British Gymnastics rules about the type of career choice she has made - in fact I don't think she could even be a coach or judge any more.

Ummm some right some wrong lol! I competed at an international level and national (was 5th in British championships 9th in the FIAC Belgium Acro World Cup!) I travelled regurlarly all around for comps so international level is fair I’d say ....
Far from being like synchronised swimming I performed double somersaults etc from another girls shoulders- I can see why your sister got annoyed with that phrase lol! It’s not just in synch it’s balacing in a handstand on her hands etcetra- I’ll see if I have any old pics of the things I could do!
British gymnastics regulations don’t apply to acro they apply more for those competing in the olympics, acro isn’t a sport registered in the olympics. I could train, compete or judge... thank you very much lol. I quit at 15 due to injuries and wanting to focus on my GCSES.
Lol don’t believe everything u read guys
11-12-2018 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Atlantamoreno Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Atlanta Moreno - Newcomer of the Year 2017 - BS Nights - Chat & Pics
^
Also I only ever worked in a women’s pair... just two girls not a group! Guys if you ever want to ask me anything I’m so happy to answer! I appreciate that u guys think u may know things but try not to re-write my life story lol, I would like you guys to know the real me Smile love you all once again thank you for your lovely comments xxx
11-12-2018 20:22
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

We love the real you Atlanta and also love the fact that you find time to chat here too-you and Scarlett are the best. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-12-2018 20:30
Paolo_delaski Offline
Junior Poster

Just spotted a very interesting picture in the main banner image on the cumperfection site... looks like our lovely Lanta with a load all over her face!!

Check it out and see if you agree it's her (or maybe she;ll read this and confirm herself!!!)

Never seen her do any b/g stuff so that would have me proper giddy!
11-12-2018 22:50
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Did a shoot with born2tease yesterday how she described it looks fantastic can't wait to see the vids

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
13-12-2018 11:19
Kevin555 Online
Posting Machine

(11-12-2018 22:50 )Paolo_delaski Wrote:  Just spotted a very interesting picture in the main banner image on the cumperfection site... looks like our lovely Lanta with a load all over her face!!

Check it out and see if you agree it's her (or maybe she;ll read this and confirm herself!!!)

Never seen her do any b/g stuff so that would have me proper giddy!

Hello

Don't this it is her but on her OF she is advertising BG. Anyone know how far she goes, it would be wonderful if she did Cumperfection as Bukkake rather than BJ. We can only hope lol
13-12-2018 14:24
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Nude show by Atlanta at the moment, it's beautiful as always, and she's so energetic Heart

||||||||
15-12-2018 05:27
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Another great show by Atlanta Her arse is perfection, especially when she’s bent over and it’s wiggling.
15-12-2018 10:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree, Atlanta was at her very flexible best last night & was joint babe of the night along with Nicole Snow

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2018 10:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She has the ability(like Scarlett Jones) to one minute look coy and innocent and then unleash her full sexual antics to the full. What a great asset she has become to Babestation.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-12-2018 16:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV