babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

Shandy Offline

RE: New show coming to Freeview!
from the sounds of it, they're not changing it when freeview starts, but spose will see! dunno how much they showed last night on freeview, but if it was the hours it was on sky from midnight to 5.30 then its the same Smile they do the talky at the start like they do at 9pm on sky.
12-05-2009 21:21
Find all posts by this user
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

oh Yes what did i tell you??? Donna has got her boobies out!! well worth the waitBig Grin

anymore girls and I will explode!
13-05-2009 02:05
G@Z! Offline
Banned

so far not impressed by the freeview babestation i found iy to be quite tame even worst then partyland and thats saying something please improve and don't let amanda do what was going on tonight cos even i could get fed up of amanda if she does what is happening on babestation tonight Sad
13-05-2009 02:47
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Party Girls was the best but everything has got a little bit tame, the girls are brilliant though.
I love Donna Duke's boobies, I am not complaining, I would be complaining if I couldn't see them and it's not very often you do.

anymore girls and I will explode!
13-05-2009 02:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there Its happened then! I have yet to watch the show; tonight before bed hopefully. I understand Geri, Megan and Donna were on; did they all "get them out"? I do hope so. Seriously I will stop watching Partyland as the Babestation girls are (in my mind) much sexier and brave!. I have missed them all especially MORGAN.
One quick query. I retuned my TV and DVD recorder and Smile 1 (Channel 32) came up with the full schedule on the EPG but Smile TV 2 (Channel 33) was there but with "No Details" on the EPG. It has obviously recorded OK but says on the introduction screen Unknown. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
Never mind at least Babestation is now on Freeview at last. Anyone know when my lovely Morgan will be making an appearance and stripping? Hope its soon ; cant wait!
13-05-2009 08:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation on Freeview
Watched first 45 minutes, nothing much to see, went to bed.
Watched recording of whole show this morning. Donna did not get tits fully out until 2am. Megan only did the same near end of show. Geri went home early leaving Megan and Donna until end at 5am.
No bending over, bum to camera at all. Sad
I will reserve judgement on the show until Amanda has been on and see what happens then.
13-05-2009 09:47
m100 Away
Banned

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
last night was dull but as watcher says reserve judgement until it's got going a while.

As far as the epg goes mine is still saying no details - I suspect it's either because all the freeview channel moves aren't complete yet or because the channel itself hasn't supplied details as I did seem to be a rushed appearance eg the girls didn't know what number it would be on etc.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
13-05-2009 10:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: babestation freeview
a bit dissapointed last night. i watched it via 906 and it took well over an hour for boobs to be unleashed and even then it was only one boob flashed by megan. when geri was on everytime a nipple popped out she quickly covered it up and donna duke didnt get them out at all

know its the first night but needs to be like the normal bs otherwise freeview people will watch partyland

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2009 10:53
Dreamlander Offline

This certainly looks like a platform for the day girls to go a little bit further.I think we will see next week Wink There must be stricter rules to follow on Freeview and I suppose Cellcast are willing to comply with these to reach the massive audience Freeview gives.There must be millions of guys with new boxes that will be chuffed to bits with the content they get when they have never seen what usually happens on the Sky 900 channels.

Dreamlander
13-05-2009 11:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Dreamlander Wrote:There must be stricter rules to follow on Freeview and I suppose Cellcast are willing to comply with these to reach the massive audience Freeview gives.
Dreamlander

I'm sure most of us Freeview viewers just want it to have the same rules as applied to PartyGirls. Dont see why they cant do exactly the same stuff as they did in that show.
It might be a massive audience but it wont be a much bigger audience than it was 8 weeks ago before PartyGirls finished.

There are no program details displayed on my freeview box or on my PVR.
I think there is something strange transmitted at start of program or the signal is turned off for a short time. I have to start my PVR recording a minute or so after the program has started or my recording fails to start. The same thing happens with Partyland as well.
13-05-2009 12:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV