Senior Poster

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
YAY. Hope Morgan makes an appearance soon.Big Grin
13-05-2009 12:30
Find all posts by this user
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

RE: babestation freeview
Me and Dani together for our first night on freeview... Tune in on thursday night and we will both be taking you rite threw until 5am, still can't believe there putting us both on together on thursday and on freeview.. There brave lol and believe me there will be plenty of tits, ass and orgasms as I'd be bored without them haha, I'm excited also the video of me and jemma jey fuking has now been uploaded to my website the second part will b up soon but enjoy us in full swing with our tongues and dildos as we did and there will be another video with us both filmed in the near future so keep your eyes open, much love xxxxx AMANDA xxxx
13-05-2009 12:58
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello again. It looks like we've got to give the programme a chance to "settle down" a bit like Party Girls I suppose. Having said that I've just read another post saying that Dani and Amanda are on on Thursday night and Amanda has promised "plenty of tits, ass and orgasms". I think that Babestation are either being very brave or realising that it needs to be much better than Partyland and much nearer to Party Girls. Hooray! Dioes anyone know the line-up for tonights show; MORGAN? I've still got withdrawal symptoms! She cant arrive soon enough to brighten up my TV screen. By the way the programme starts off with a silly 18+ warning similar to Partyland; looks like they are being extra careful!
13-05-2009 13:14
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Been there - done that - enjoyed it....but then you knew that hehe

13-05-2009 13:14
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

SxciiSooky Wrote:Been there - done that - enjoyed it....but then you knew that hehe

Jamminess seems to run in your family!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
13-05-2009 13:19
Dreamlander Offline

TheWatcher Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:There must be stricter rules to follow on Freeview and I suppose Cellcast are willing to comply with these to reach the massive audience Freeview gives.
Dreamlander

I'm sure most of us Freeview viewers just want it to have the same rules as applied to PartyGirls. Dont see why they cant do exactly the same stuff as they did in that show.
It might be a massive audience but it wont be a much bigger audience than it was 8 weeks ago before PartyGirls finished.

I think,luckily for us,Party Girls was a one off and once that licence ran out Cellcast had to adhere to stricter rules.I'd like to know who you get the licences from and what the rules are for Freeview.I don't think Partyland would be as soft as it is considering the girls they use if Cellcast weren't told to keep it that way or lose the licence.Although on the flipside of that argument they have no competition on Freeview so maybe they can put what content they want but chose not to,who knows? Big Grin All I do know is that Party Girls set a standard that I don't think will ever be allowed to be matched again on the Freeview platform,sadly Sad

Dreamlander
13-05-2009 13:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

the A Bomb Wrote:Me and Dani together for our first night on freeview... Tune in on thursday night and we will both be taking you rite threw until 5am, still can't believe there putting us both on together on thursday and on freeview.

AMANDA xxxx

Hi Amanda,
a lot of us have seen you and Dani together before on freeview PartyGirls. Smile
There is a video clip, + pics of it, in this thread
Amanda-Dani - 2 girl Action - Party Girls
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4439

Really looking forward to seeing you again on freeview.
13-05-2009 14:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the A Bomb Wrote:Me and Dani together for our first night on freeview... Tune in on thursday night and we will both be taking you rite threw until 5am, still can't believe there putting us both on together on thursday and on freeview.. There brave lol and believe me there will be plenty of tits, ass and orgasms as I'd be bored without them haha, I'm excited also the video of me and jemma jey fuking has now been uploaded to my website the second part will b up soon but enjoy us in full swing with our tongues and dildos as we did and there will be another video with us both filmed in the near future so keep your eyes open, much love xxxxx AMANDA xxxx

you and dani together. bet ofcom are having a heart attack

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2009 14:04
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation on Freeview
TheWatcher Wrote:Watched first 45 minutes, nothing much to see, went to bed.
Watched recording of whole show this morning. Donna did not get tits fully out until 2am. Megan only did the same near end of show. Geri went home early leaving Megan and Donna until end at 5am.
No bending over, bum to camera at all. Sad
I will reserve judgement on the show until Amanda has been on and see what happens then.
Maybe we just have to be patient. Party girls had it's 'probation' then loosened up. Partyland is also more 'unbuttoned' than it was, so maybe Babestation has to go through the same thing, until people get used to the idea of it existing on Freeview.

Great to see the girls in a decent quality picture, and I'd forgotten how totally hot Geri looks when she gets into a call, and Donna looked stunning in that red dress.

On the other hand the lack of boobage etc was a real let down. It's also kind of sad to see a Babestation girl pulling her dress down so we can't see her knickers! If I was a Sky viewer I'd be seriously annoyed at what the Freeview launch had done to the show.

Must be patient I guess ...
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2009 16:31 by Jonnieboy.)
13-05-2009 16:31
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

the A Bomb Wrote:Me and Dani together for our first night on freeview... Tune in on thursday night and we will both be taking you rite threw until 5am, still can't believe there putting us both on together on thursday and on freeview.. There brave lol and believe me there will be plenty of tits, ass and orgasms as I'd be bored without them haha,

Hope so Amanda - you girls have your reputation to think of Tongue
13-05-2009 16:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV