Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
sm© Wrote:I missed Megan as a newsreader, so a clip would be appreciated!
I did make 2 videos of megans later performance.

The newsreader Megan clip is here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...197&page=5
Post #48
(I cant see how to obtain the pid code to point directly to the actual post)
11-06-2009 17:36
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Quite a good show last night with Camilla, Donna, Dionne and Rachel.
The girls chatting together on the mic was very entertaining.
Somebody actually texted in saying that Camilla and Dionne should have their own comedy show.
Forum member Big Boobies should be happy. Donna was rubbing herself with lotion just before 2am.
Camilla was showing off her new tattoes.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid152109
12-06-2009 11:41
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that The Watcher; I will enjoy that tonight; I quite like Donna Duke. Is this the first time that the lotion has come out on Freeview? Hooray its been a long wait! Perhaps things are improving!!l
12-06-2009 12:28
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Big Boobies Wrote:Thanks for that The Watcher; I will enjoy that tonight; I quite like Donna Duke. Is this the first time that the lotion has come out on Freeview? Hooray its been a long wait! Perhaps things are improving!!l
Donna applying the lotion, never seen this before on channel 33. Smile

[Image: 2009_06_12_125257-69a9ba29ce.jpg]
12-06-2009 13:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The debate about the Freeview content of the show compared with the Sky show has been split off into a new thread.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8266
Please use this new thread when appropriate.
12-06-2009 19:02
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

looks like it could be Lori and paige on together. maybe they class paige as a night girl now ? all i know that lori is in at 11:30 and paige said she was. so either that means they are working together or I think the worst might of happened and i dont even wat to contemplate that !!!!
12-06-2009 19:51
Shandy Offline

or maybe paige mixed her days up? lol. or just not well... or one's on bs1 the other on bs2....... just to play devils advocate Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2009 20:04 by Shandy.)
12-06-2009 19:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry but I had to post this even though the display post is officially closed. I am still having problems. I have set up my television to widescreen but when I watch my dvd recording of Babestation the next day the picture is great....BUT. I still dont get the complete box in the top right hand corner and cant see more than one or if Im lucky one and a half girls. Is there still aproblem or is my television not behaving? Any experts out there? Thanks very much.
13-06-2009 11:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Big Boobies Wrote:Sorry but I had to post this even though the display post is officially closed. I am still having problems. I have set up my television to widescreen but when I watch my dvd recording of Babestation the next day the picture is great....BUT. I still dont get the complete box in the top right hand corner and cant see more than one or if Im lucky one and a half girls. Is there still aproblem or is my television not behaving? Any experts out there? Thanks very much.

Its definitely your setup. Just watched my recording from last night and there was no problem with the box in top right corner. I would post a pic but this is not possible due to the site problems at present.
I did not think you would like last night's show. There was not much boobies on display at all. I did not see Lori or Paige get them out and Tiffany and Camilla were covered up for a lot of the time.
I enjoyed all of the girls when they were chatting on the mic. Paige's mic could have done with an automatic volume control though. She's a bit of a screamer. Smile
I think Tiffany has become my favourite girl on the show. She always looks beautiful, puts on a good performance and is very entertaining when she's on the mic.
13-06-2009 11:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that The Watcher. I will have to have another fiddle. I probably wont keep last nights show then. Thanks anyway.
13-06-2009 11:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV