Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
vila Wrote:I didn't know that.

Amanda is back on screen friday according to her post on her blog page today, should be interesting to see if she has any white bits.
15-06-2009 19:24
Find all posts by this user
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
Good to see Jade get a rare outing on this show tonight. With Donna Duke also on we have the two best natural busty babes on babestation. Morgan is also in the house too so it should be a big boobfest tonight.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 00:24 by Danzig.)
16-06-2009 00:08
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:
Censorship :-( Wrote:I haven't seen last night’s show in detail but, from the few bits I did see, it seemed rather subdued. If that is the case, it reinforces my theory that the presence of daytime babes causes the regular, night time babes to tone down their performances, presumably, as instructed. Given that BS is very tame to begin with, clearly, that is not a good thing. If this is happening, then, personally, I would prefer that daytime babes stay on daytime.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any babe doing as little (or as much Big Grin ) as she is willing to do; its entirely her decision. And if their presence is not to blame for the (even more) subdued output of recent nights, then no problem, but it’s not looking too promising, IMO.

BTW, PL looked much better last night, inspite of a rather nervous cameraman trying to spoil the fun, as well as the HUGE amount of split screen, which also spoils things, IMO.

Next thng you will be saying that the day girls are responsible for Global Warming the banking Crisis and the rise in Islamic Fundamentalism !!!

lets get thing one thing straight im sure the night girls can think and fight for themselves

Did the presence of paige the other night tone amanda down NO !!!!! we need to stop saying daygirls bad night time girls good there must be a reason why they arnt and id look to the people behind the cameras !!!!

turn attention to them because they have all the control !!!

I was forming a theory that the presence of daytime babes MIGHT be making the show even more tame than usual. This was based upon viewing recent shows; specifically, 2 shows that had daytime babes, which, IMO, were more tame than normal, and two other shows, one before, and one after the 2 'daytime presence' shows, which were 'normally tame', hence my theorising that there may be a connection; hardly a statistically significant sample, but, it made me wonder. I did not, however, make a statement of fact that there was a connection.

The last time I saw Amanda, which was her final appearance before a (12 day?) break, she was MUCH more subdued than her previous appearance, IMO, but I can’t remember if there was a daytime presence or not, so I don’t know if it lends support to, or detracts from, my theory.

I did not blame the daytime babes personally, and made clear, or so I thought, that, as ever, it is Cellcast that is to blame, if there is any connection, which is why I said ‘…presumably, as instructed’.

I did not blame the daytime babes for the generally poor standard of BS overall, and if you look through my earlier posts, you can see that I have been critical of the channel since day one, for its poor/tame output, IMO, and it is only in the last few days that I started to think about whether or not the presence of daytime was making things worse.

You say that ‘the night girls can think and fight for themselves’; I did not say, nor imply, that they were doing this, if indeed they are, because of their own, personal choice; as stated, I blame Cellcast, If there is a problem, in which case, why would the night time babes choose to ignore an instruction of this type, any more than they would all the other instructions they seem to receive, e.g those that stop them from doing certain content that they have done in the past (PG), on any night?

Anyway, as I have already stated, I was just wondering about it – didn’t mean to start WWIII.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 01:36 by Censorship :-(.)
16-06-2009 01:19
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Certainly a bit different tonight with Jade V. doing a shift from the Babestation changing rooms no less. Miss Jade does indeed have a fine rump to go with those perfect natural peaks of hers,very nice.
16-06-2009 03:30
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

paige is on tonight and lynsey on 2moro so we will see.

having just watched the2 stints paige did on 3am before i would say its definately BS1 producers at fault paige was in all sorts of postions and 2nd stint was playing with her thong with her heel. you can defianately tell the difference in performance same with lori yesterday. they seem to be more comftable with the 3am setup

i want to know do the producers stay on one show or do they rotate
16-06-2009 07:31
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Must admit did enjoy Jade shift in the Babestation changing rooms. Certainly a bit different. With Partyland now doing shifts from the boiler room, now with Babestation gals from the changing rooms I wonder where next we can expect a babe to do a shift from? You would expect these now shows to continue with the changes as they both settle down now after a few months on.
16-06-2009 07:43
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah i think they took there ideas from elite. would love to see that on BS 1 maybe paige or lori in as a secatary in stockings bent over a desk with really close up camera work i know morgan did a stint like that on BS 2 the other day. i think it could be the set thats the problem as they only have the bed cos the sofa usally used to the other girls to read out the texts how about a changing room stint or the they have got sets and they are in the same building as SexStation party land. so why cant they use a set when pl anintusing them
16-06-2009 09:01
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Was last nights show better than usual then? I havent watched it yet. I'm glad my friend MORGAN was on and JADE as well!; I thought she was on holiday in Las Vegas. Was there some boobs on display as there should have been especially with Donna Duke as well! It looks like I will keep the recording as I love MORGAN and JADE as well as Donna Duke; its a big boob thing! Hopefully things are improving and Cellcast dont want Babestation lagging behind Partyland which I hear is getting much much better.
16-06-2009 09:04
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought last nights show was one of the best so far. Smile
All 4 girls, Donna, Camilla, Morgan and Jade were good.
They had a few technical difficulties at the begining, setting up the small box with girls in. The Jade section where she was in the girls changing room, with mirrors, was entertaining. Quite a lot of Boobs on display last night, and as Donna or Morgan said, they were all natural.

Screenshots of Jade here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid155259
16-06-2009 10:52
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
vila Wrote:eek Have I missed something? When did Paige and Amanda feature on the same night?

On the 23 May 09 and again on the 8 June 09, on channel 33.
You are Statto AICMFP Big Grin
16-06-2009 16:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV