Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
In any case knickers off is not really my priority. If the girl looks to be really into the call, and makes lots of sexy movements/positions and keeps her eyes on the camera lens, so as to hypnotise me - those things are much more important IMO.
14-05-2009 01:37
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

must admit was totally dull apart from Anna !!! i mean at 12:15 last night on both channel no one had their boobs out i expect it from PP3am with the daygirls but at midnight on a weekday with nightgirls on who were happly until midnight had their boobs out.

ruining the sky show to get a few extra freeview watchers. and i think they will lose business in the long run
14-05-2009 09:15
Dreamlander Offline

The nudity,or lack of it,is all down to the fact that they are on Freeview.Cellcast are the only broadcaster on unencrypted Freeview and that must mean that the people giving out the 'licences' are reasonably happy with the content of their channels and that PG was just a one off that we are all grateful for.
The frustrating thing for Sky viewers is when that Freeview content is mirrored on the Sky channels and the censorship is not equal to that of the Freeview channels.This is obviously a cost saving exercise and in the current climate is understandable,especially by me. I haven't spent a single penny on any Cellcast channel ever but have seen gorgeous girls on my TV for nothing since day one.It's similar.I suppose,to complaining about how the government are running the country but never actually voting.
Cellcast will do whatever it can to make a profit and keep it's channels from having fines or being removed altogether which I am OK with.Certain things they,and other broadcasters,do frustrate and annoy me at times but I have to remind myself that it is free to watch and preferable to all the soaps,reality garbage and dire news we have as an 'alternative'Smile

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2009 09:39 by Dreamlander.)
14-05-2009 09:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought bs freeview last night was a lot better. lots more glimpses of boobs by all the babes the getting people to text in boobs worked brilliantly

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2009 09:48
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only seen first 3 hours of last nights show. Definitely better than the first night. I thought Kelly was very good. She seemed to be putting some effort into her phone calls and kept her tits out for a long period around 2.15am.
The critical test of the program will be when Amanda comes on. Lets see if they can manage to stop her pointing her arse to the camera.
If they manage to tame Amanda, the only thing to look forward to then, is Tiffany going a bit wild like she has done occassionally in the past.

One of my PVRs now has the program info displayed ok, the other doesn't.
14-05-2009 10:40
m100 Away
Banned

It was much better last night than the first night. Let's not forget party girls took a while to get going and this is already better than the first weeks of party girls. The countdown to Amanda starts here 12 hours and 45 minutes.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
14-05-2009 11:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. I had a quick flick through last nights show (will watch it properly tonight) and it seems much better than the first night.Kelly(one of my favourite girls) seemed to get her tits out earlyish and for longer later. As did Anna who at first glance I thought was Rachel (another of my favourites); its the hair! I was disappointed that MORGAN didnt appear although she was on the schedule with Donna Duke and Jodie. Obviously the published schedule is a work of fiction!.I cant wait to see Dani O'Neal and Amanda in action tonight; that should improve things a lot!

Now a question (probably in the wrong section;sorry). I have previously only watched Babestation on TV Always.Com via their appalling stream as I have not got Sky.Am I correct in thinking that there are two Babestation channels 1 and 2? If so can anyone let me know why and what the difference between them is. Also was the streamed channel Babestation 1 or 2. Sorry but I cant see why they need to broadcast two similar channels; one channel would help with the "supposed" girl shortage. Sorry if this is such a stupid question but I am new to Babestation (via Freeview at last) and I would like to know how the system works. Do any theme evenings happen and will these happen on Freeview?;I have seen mention of a paddling pool and a shower sequence. This would be similar to Party Girls which I thoroughly enjoyed and still miss. Hopefully though Babestation on Freeview will get to that level. After tonight I think it should be much better. Still waiting for my all-time favourite MORGAN to appear; anyone know when she is due on? On the whole I am pleased with the programme as it is now full-screen and a very good quality picture.I have given up on Partyland as I prefer the Babestation/Party Girl girls and Party People are still not topless. Any information and comments would be useful. tHanks very much.
14-05-2009 11:25
Hazhard Away
Banned

TheWatcher Wrote:Only seen first 3 hours of last nights show. Definitely better than the first night. I thought Kelly was very good. She seemed to be putting some effort into her phone calls and kept her tits out for a long period around 2.15am.
The critical test of the program will be when Amanda comes on. Lets see if they can manage to stop her pointing her arse to the camera.
If they manage to tame Amanda, the only thing to look forward to then, is Tiffany going a bit wild like she has done occassionally in the past.

One of my PVRs now has the program info displayed ok, the other doesn't.

it was great seeing kelly back last night, hopefully she will do more nights she rarely appears on our screens anymore Sad i suppose its a treat when we do see her Wink , i thought she was making more of an effort last night than she usally does which is great! hopefully she wont be tamed like some of the others..
14-05-2009 12:00
19jammy Offline
Senior Poster

I enjoyed it last night, seeing Anna rip off her nipple covers was a particular highlight & KellyTongue ,well what couldn't I do to that girl!Big GrinTongue
14-05-2009 12:50
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Big Boobies Wrote:Sorry but I cant see why they need to broadcast two similar channels; one channel would help with the "supposed" girl shortage.

Bang Babes has now got 5 channels, so what do you make of that?

There is no girl shortage at Babestation.
14-05-2009 13:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV