Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
yeah thats what i mean they got enough girls to cover 3 channels maybe if they had 2 girls a channel. thats what bang babes do they had or they could mix and match so they wouldnt lose breaks they just need to use the assets more wisely.

when party girls was on they would mix and match girls some nights so whay cant they do that again that way could keep freeview seperate and wouldnt alienate the sky audience

or why dont they do the sex station route and have hourly sessions. the old babestation im sure did that.
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2009 13:20 by DrGrumpyPants.)
14-05-2009 13:16
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello again. Thanks for all the replies. We all seem to agree that the show is/will improve given time. I still hope it gets as good as Party Girls did towards the end of its brief history. I would still like to know about Babestation 1 and 2 and how different they are and which of those shows form the stream to TV.Always.Com. Also is the published schedule on the Babestation site ever accurate;if not why bother.At least Partyland seem to get that right! Can we expect theme nights in the near future a la Party Girls? I do hope so. I'm still waiting for MORGAN. Anyone got any info on her scheduled appearance?
14-05-2009 14:06
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

the problem is that partypeople and babestation are too closely together and just bloody identical with the same music running through the background.

I like to see something different i don't like sameness.

anymore girls and I will explode!
14-05-2009 16:22
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Big Boobies Wrote:I would still like to know about Babestation 1 and 2 and how different they are and which of those shows form the stream to TV.Always.Com. Also is the published schedule on the Babestation site ever accurate;if not why bother.

Babestation 1 and 2 used to be basically the same show, so you had a total of 4-6 girls to watch. Both shows were like how Babestation 1 is now, at least before it goes out on freeview. Babestation 2 now has a 'Meet the Babes' format for the first few hours, where one of the girls interviews one of the others and they answer texts from viewers.
Then at 3am Babestation 2 on Sky is the same as Party People on freeview, so the girls can't go topless. I thought this was a temporary arrangement, but now seems to be permanent.
I believe the stream on tvalways has always been Babestation 1. With regards to the schedule on the website, it's not very accurate and doesn't say if the girls are on BS1 or BS2.
Hope this helps Smile
14-05-2009 17:15
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:The nudity,or lack of it,is all down to the fact that they are on Freeview.Cellcast are the only broadcaster on unencrypted Freeview and that must mean that the people giving out the 'licences' are reasonably happy with the content of their channels and that PG was just a one off that we are all grateful for.
The frustrating thing for Sky viewers is when that Freeview content is mirrored on the Sky channels and the censorship is not equal to that of the Freeview channels.This is obviously a cost saving exercise and in the current climate is understandable,especially by me. I haven't spent a single penny on any Cellcast channel ever but have seen gorgeous girls on my TV for nothing since day one.It's similar.I suppose,to complaining about how the government are running the country but never actually voting.
Cellcast will do whatever it can to make a profit and keep it's channels from having fines or being removed altogether which I am OK with.Certain things they,and other broadcasters,do frustrate and annoy me at times but I have to remind myself that it is free to watch and preferable to all the soaps,reality garbage and dire news we have as an 'alternative'Smile

Dreamlander

As PartyGirls (channel 46) was shown on Freeview which included moderate adult content (tight panties, close-up shots, boobs, ass, open legs and oil) I can't see why the same thing can't be included on Babestation (channel 33).

The Babestation producers need to stop messing around and decide whether they are going to broadcast a good 18+ adult show (what we all want to watch) or broadcast a show that bores us all to sleep! If we just wanted to see a girl laying around in underwear doing nothing we'd just flick through the underwear section of a mail order catalogue!
14-05-2009 17:18
Dreamlander Offline

It's different channels and I'm sure it's different licences/contracts etc.Whatever we want to see doesn't really matter.Cellcast will do what it has to to keep the channel on the air and broadcasting.It's the only way I can explain why the same girl on the same night can take most of her clothes of on Sky and then remain clothed for most of the time that the broadcast is on the Freeview channel.For once I am sure this is out of Cellcast's control and they are just 'towing the line'

Dreamlander
14-05-2009 18:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i commented on donna duke's own blog on her site about the girls espeically on launch night being boob shy and this is what she posted back

Hey Rascal (my name on her site) any feed back is always useful! As you know none of us girls are boob shy in the slightest. But because last night was the launch night we have to make sure the show is ultra compliant. We don’t want to risk having it taken of air before it even starts! If you remember party girls never even went topless until maybe 4 months down the line. So it’s not that we don’t want to get more naked.. trust me I do but for now while we know we’re being watched we have to play everything to the rules. No doubt within a few weeks it’ll get cheekier- it always does! But it has to come from the viewers and not the girls. We can do what the viewers request ie through texts and calls.. so if we get 10 messages in asking for boobs out that’ll be a lot of booby time at one go! lol

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2009 20:46
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:its the same show thats on sky nigelwilk.

i think it was still way better than partyland Smile i presume its just being slightly cautious for the first night i spose

thanks for replying
14-05-2009 20:57
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:
nigelwilk Wrote:so how was it babestation on freeview last night as I havent had chance to watch it yet is it the same as Babestation 1 or a seperate channel? I take it babe station 2 stays as it is

bs 1 is normal til midnight and then 906 shows the freeview show but bs 2 stays as it is.

as for the show i was dissapointed and hope it improves.

ps think i know what you were doing sooky you little minx

thanks for telling me il watch it on sky as normal then
14-05-2009 20:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

19jammy Wrote:I enjoyed it last night, seeing Anna rip off her nipple covers was a particular highlight
I've not logged in here for a little while so I've only just found this thread and I obviously missed Anna's show. Any video available?
15-05-2009 03:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV