babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scarlett Jones BSX
billyboy1963 Offline
Give and you will be rewarded

RE: Scarlett Jones BSX
(16-05-2018 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Sad to report but I think that was the first time I've ever been disappointed in a Scarlett show since she's been on the babe shows her BSX last night was terrible there's no other way to put it but it wasn't no way Scarlett's fault,
The cameraman seemed to go into business for himself last night and decided he wasn't going to show her pussy at all and made a point of every time she tried to show it showing a different part of the body so much of the show he filmed from the waist up it was beyond a joke when I showed Scarlet the caps afterwards she couldn't believe how he made her look she thought she showed loads of pussy as normal and this cameraman must have been playing some stupid game that's ruined it for everyone,
Bs should be ashamed of themselves for letting that happen because everyone who paid to see open leg content last night was basically ripped off by his actions,

Couldn't agree more - seemed like they had just brought somebody in for the night off the street outside and said point the camera over there as the only instruction.
Mostly shot from the waist up or the side and no matter what Scarlett tried the cameraman just decided he would show something else.
16-05-2018 22:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra