Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Freeview Channel 675 Party

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview Channel 675 Party
(03-10-2017 17:59 )trains55 Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 17:52 )Dave_A Wrote:  ^
Is your tv connected to the internet ?, i'm guessing it is as you have said you have managed to use Iplayer .
So you should be able to view the channel, obviously you can't and are getting the message telling you to connect to the internet .
I have a Sony smart tv, so connecting that up to the internet may be different from connecting up your Panasonic .
I just went into my tv settings menu, and scrolled down to the tab that says connect to the network, i did this and the tv automatically connected to my wireless router, in a couple of minutes every thing was set up .

Hello. Thanks. yes the TV is connected to the internet as I can access IPlayer BUT that's through the TV not via my HD box. Is that the problem even though I can only see the new channel listed on the HD box. On the TV it says invalid channel! Frustrating. How long does it take to connect as I left it on 675 for several minutes and nothing happened. Frustrating!

If re-tuning doesn't help, Dave_A mentioned previously that BS suggest pressing the blue button on your tv remote to change from SD to HD. Also do you have the TV on the HD channel when trying. Let us know how you get on.
03-10-2017 18:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview Channel 675 Party
(03-10-2017 18:10 )Dave_A Wrote:  ^
Try re-tuning your TV if you haven't already done so, maybe your tv needs to be tuned in to the new channel, it shouldn't be coming up as a invalid channel.
Even my old 9 year old non HD Top UP TV recorder has the channel listed after a re - tune, it has the same message telling me to connect to the network, obviously i cannot do so has it isn't a smart internet enabled recorder, but the channel is still listed in the EPG .

My tv connects to the channel after only a few seconds or so .

Hi there. SUCCESS! Thanks for your help. I retuned my TV and I now have it without going through my HD box and very clear! The danger is I could just sit and watch it all day: depending who's on! Thanks again. Jess Lloyd is looking good!
UPDATE: I've tried again just now BUT it looks like it won't work while I'm recording a programme on my HD box! SHIT! Never mind I'll try again tomorrow sometime!
Wednesday 8.00am. It works! But it looks like it wont work when the HD box is recording another show: I need to double-check that BUT I need to re-tune the TV before I select 675 each time: I can live with that! Amy on Asian Babes looking really good at the moment!
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 07:17 by trains55.)
03-10-2017 18:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV