Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

sooo bloody annoying !!

chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

Exclamation sooo bloody annoying !!
damm , why cant you get charged as soon as you START TALKING to the babes , not when you are listening to a babe stating all the terms and conditions

she then starts saying stuff like "are you ready for best wank of your live" "this is the hottest babe channel anywhere" this goes on for about 1 minute "get ready for the filthiest chat you will ever have" im thinking , I AM FUCKING READY ! i just wanna talk to this sexy babe

it really stinks i mean why cant all babe channels start charging when you START talking to the babes , instead of which people are ringing, listening to the all stuff we already know then finally saying hello to the babe then getting cut off cos they have run out of money , i shud know , it has just happened to me Sad
25-10-2008 00:19
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: sooo bloody annoying !!
I'm not sure (most of it atleast) can be helped. I mean I dunno if they can actually make it so you start being charged at a certain point rather than at the start of the call. But what I do know (or assume, atleast) is that most of what they say at the start is terms and conditions and they have to do that by law (or at the very least, to protect themselves)
25-10-2008 08:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

The whole point of Premium rate lines, whether it's to your local NHS Dept., bank, or sex-line is to extract every single penny possible from you. It's not an accident or something they wish to remedy. So, whilst I agree wholeheartedly, the discussion really ends here. Don't phone them, or expect to pay the consequences/bill. Take it from your Uncle Moron.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2008 08:11 by moron50.)
25-10-2008 08:09
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I wish I could go around calling someone Uncle Moron...

Don't think they'd take too kindly to it, though Sad
25-10-2008 08:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed