Poll: Do the Babeshow Babe's respect there callers?
Yes: The Babeshow Babe's do respect there callers.
No: The Babeshow Babe's do not respect there callers.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?

Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Do Babeshow Babe's Respect There Callers?
It's all about professional conduct... For example Izzy (kate Banks) was always great to me on the phone.. And pre perve cam always posed how I like
However it turns out she thinks we're all pond life?
Bad as that is.. It does show what her work ethic was like.. I still miss calling her

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
16-11-2017 18:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Would it have stopped you calling her if you found that out? That is the key. And are you typical in your answer - whatever it maybe.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-11-2017 18:25
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2017 18:25 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Would it have stopped you calling her if you found that out? That is the key. And are you typical in your answer - whatever it maybe.

Good question. And a resounding no to answer.. If I knew a girl felt that way I would not give her my cash..plus I think I need to the illusion of being liked to help the call experience.
The same applies to a channel. I think babe station has little time for the punters and I never call now.

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2017 23:08 by Raider007.)
19-11-2017 23:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Thanks for the honesty there. Respect.

I'm sure the right people already know this is true of at least some guys. Unfortunately, how many see the need to act accordingly?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-11-2017 00:00
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Hmmm anyone seen Maxie Rhoades at work on the RLC Stream Chat wow didnt know could get more brazen about rinsing guys

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-11-2017 16:29
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

NO No No

Im like marmite.
21-11-2017 17:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I see that Emma C is heartily supporting Macy now. Which is her right, as a colleague and, presumably, a friend. But, MAN, do the public exchanges between babe show girls have such loathing about them! I mean, we here that complain - as is OUR right, for various reasons - usually just state our piece and it lingers for a bit but settles, eventually. But the 'babes'.....they absolutely detest everyone. Including their 'loyal customers'.

Has anyone else also noticed how it's always the same dreary, predictable, unoriginal lines about "they obviously don't have a life so they bitch about ours" or calling everyone "sad cunts/weirdos/wankers" etc. They'll gladly take every possible penny but they'll never appreciate it or be truly appreciative. Classless, tacky bunch of mercenaries.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-11-2017 19:04
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot_2.jpg]
BounceBounceBounceBounce

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-11-2017 21:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Anything to justify their laziness, eh? In other words, give me ALL your money but you won't see anything and I won't be putting in any effort. Bargain. Sums up the babes in 2017.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-11-2017 21:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I’ve been following it on twitter and pretty much must have said those classic lines as said before, they must have no life, cretins and so on and so on. But the overwhelming sense I get is of disbelief, that they thought what they do on cam would never be out for “public” viewing which is incredibly naive in my opinion. Also some have said that they do levels on cam which they didn’t want recorded but surely if you are not 1000% comfortable with even the slightest bit of what you do getting out than don’t do it. As I’ve said if anything that’s come out if this beside them showing even more contempt for some it’s the incredible naivety of a lot of the babes.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
21-11-2017 21:58