babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Babe Channels 2017 Reviews/High and Lows

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Babe Channels 2017 Reviews/High and Lows
In years gone by others - namely Snookered or Scottishbloke - have started reflection-type pages, discussing their own opinions on how the year transpired, what optimism they shared going forward, and, what they were unhappy with. As neither post here now I thought I'd open the page for this year's equivalent. If nobody objects...

For me 2017 has been a remarkably dismal year on the babe channels. I hate/HAVE to say.

The good is so desperately outweighed by the bad it's borderline comical. The channels have - seemingly - lost all interest in pleasing the customers and viewers alike. The paranoia-fuelled, self-imposed restrictions have rendered the night shows to a pathetic excuse for 'adult entertainment'; the day shows have become a inconsistent hodgepodge of nun-like girls, mixed with large knockered lasses that don't mind the odd slip here or there.

Some girls seem to have a strong work ethic that means they strive to put on consistently good shows - despite being hamstrung by cowardly producers. And yet...

For me, THE most notable aspect that I've taken from the babe channels in 2017 is, disappointingly, the astonishing level of loathing, disrespect, and contempt that SO many babe channels girls have exhibited for the 'freeloaders', the viewing non-callers, the subscribers, and, for the paying customers, alike. None have been spared by a great many of the arrogant, lazy, greedy, self-entitled 'babes'. And it shows no sign of abating into 2018.

No doubt others will remind everyone that this is not the case for several of the 'babes' - and that assumption is, indeed, true. But a great percentage - actually, I'd say the majority - of them ARE of the unpleasant disposition I previously described. I - and indeed ALL of us - realise this is a job for the girls. They don't do this because they love it. It compensates them incredibly well; but apparently this handsome wage doesn't afford the girls simple manners and appreciation of those that line their pockets. Says a lot about them as people.

Will this attitude chnge in the new year? No, it won't. Obviously. But what can we - realistically - hope for in 2018?

New babes to appear? That will happen. Day girls moving to nights? I won't hold my breath. Old faces returning? Probably some. But overall I see little changing. More webcam-oriented features will likely emerge. The same usual faces will dominate the channels. And the same cunts like me will complain. Of that I'm sure.

Now - on that gloomy note - chaps, I thank you for enduring that speech/rant, and hope that many of you will share your views of 2017, and your hopes/fears for 2018.

........."And a Happy New Year"

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-12-2017 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babe Channels 2017 Reviews/High and Lows
I think the fact that Robot Devil is delivering this state of the nation address probably best sums up how bad things are. In the sense that it's not a time for a happy-clappy things-can-only-get-better don't-face-facts approach Sad

The lows remain the number of channels (didn't Storm drop off this year?) I know those of you will root for online efforts like iBabe and RLC and whatever but for me, it's not the same.

The highs are probably the new babes who still come through from nowhere, some of whom have even become regulars, whether the channels they work for were happy about it or not.

Also some names who haven't been around for a while have come back well.

I do have hopes for 2018, but they seem to pale into insignificance in the harsh light of experience chiselled on stone over the many years I've been watching.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-12-2017 20:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

2017 highs: S66 signing Valentina and the 2nd camera angle during Fernanda Ferrari's shows

2017 lows: the lack of professionalism from hosts towards us, as customers

2018 hopes: more exotic presenters

I love babes with brown nipples
19-12-2017 21:57
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Another disastrous year in many respects. Don't know why I expected any different really. Don't know whether to blame the babes or the producers for lazy performances. Probably a bit of both.

Highs:
One of my hopes for 2017 was that Tara May would start to do nightshows. Her move to BS daytime web has as good as fulfilled that, if not bettered it.
Hot and Wet providing consistently excellent output
S66 Cougars recruiting some new faces
Tia Essex staying past 10pm on xxpanded and getting her boobs out
RLC increasing their broadcasting hours and going to two streams
iBabe.tv with regular shows

Lows:
Foxxx going down to just one babe
BS daytime web introducing blurring and shower curtains
RLC catering more for the pervcam

Hopes for next year
No channels go under
Pervcams get ditched
S66 Cougars continues to grow its roster of girls

Hope everyone on the forum has a good Christmas.

Question everything
24-12-2017 17:50
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(24-12-2017 17:50 )milfspotter Wrote:  Highs:
Tia Essex staying past 10pm on xxpanded and getting her boobs out

more of her doing that would be great!
24-12-2017 18:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Highs:
For me 2017 was the year Fern finally completed her studies that she'd juggling with her shows and the hard work she put in through out that period has paid off for hr and the night show she promised us lived up to the expectations.
S66 Cougars recruiting some new faces
xxpanded and their babes have been outstanding

Lows:
In general ; pervcam

Hopes for next year
No channels go under
Pervcams get ditched
Babex becomes a popular new channel
Fernanda finally gets inducted into the Hall of Fame!!

Fears for next year
Is 2018 the year we see Fernanda on screen for the final time?
No channels go bust

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-12-2017 19:42
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

Think the influx of new talent on Babestation bodes well for some fresh shows in 2018, the introduction of AV on the web will be an interesting challenge to the established channels.
26-12-2017 07:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV