Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Forum Awards - Winners Ceremony

ADS1 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Awards - Winners Ceremony
Bit surprised to win best cap set against such strong competition. Commiserations to Winsaw and Kerr Avon. Huge thanks to all who voted for me plus Jasmin for presenting.
Well done Winsaw for winning in the other category I was nominated in.
22-12-2017 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

So happy to have won this again, it really means a lot to me to know so many people like my caps, thank you everyone, what an amazing two days for me,
And thanks Scarlett for reading it out really happy one of my favourite girls did it what a night Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-12-2017 01:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Wanted to say thank you for all those that voted for me and being nominated was more then enough. Also special thanks to other other nominees who are just as worthy as I am and in my eyes put in just as much effort as I have and are equal winners of this award too.
Also special thanks to mods and admin for running such a tight ship but importantly a big thanks to all the forum members who contribute to the forum. I try double my efforts in contributing to the forum, so thank you and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Kal-El

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-12-2017 05:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Surprised I demand a recount shocked

Wow! Thanks to those who voted Smile to Jasmin Marie for the vid Cool and to Snookered for retiring Wink

I've decided to give half my winnings to charity and use the rest to buy a house...... what?..... a caravan then....... a tent?....... well, how much is it?.....

Fucksake bladewave

Tongue

Congrats to all the other winners as well Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2017 06:44 by The Silent Majority.)
22-12-2017 06:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

congrats...
totally stoked i ddnt win Big Grin yeah really! as i didnt feel i deserved the nomination in the first place.
thanks to all that voted and kudos to all the winners. all well deserved.
and of course thanks to forum awards for making this happen.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-12-2017 07:42
Charlemagne Offline

Who have I missed. Well done to M-L-L, winsaw, Jam Da Man, milfspotter and The Silent Majority Smile

22-12-2017 08:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well done to M-L-L on beating me, and all other winners.

And thanks to those who ran it, broke their abacuses along the way, and the babes for being good sports and being part of the fun.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-12-2017 09:48
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Well done to all winners and to those nominated. Keep up the good work for the forum folks Smile

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
22-12-2017 11:13
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Well done to all of the winners in all of the other categories, all well-deserved, and the voting must have been close because in my opinion any of the finalists would have been worthy winners. Hopefully this time next year there will be lots of deserving candidates again which will mean we have had another successful year on the forums. I hope to continue contributing in my small way to make that happen. I'm still chuffed that I won but I won't rest on my laurels. And finally a thank you to the admins for making all of this happen.

Question everything
22-12-2017 11:53
skully Offline

Well done to all the winners, it's great to see a few new names in the mix too, showing that your contributions are both noticed and appreciated.
Congratulations chaps Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
22-12-2017 12:46