gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Addiction To Calling & Financially Crippling Phone Bills

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Addiction To Calling & Financially Crippling Phone Bills
the girls and channels do care about large phone bills....the 2 min wank off calls every few seconds bladewavebladewave

06-01-2018 20:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

One thing I will say, is take control of the situation. Don't let it control you like Kev did a £91,000 bill he drew up in 2 months phoning Studio 66.

He lost his girlfriend and was vulnerable, so he called these channel with the same illusion that all of these babes cared for him. Until the bill came through and no babe gave a toss and said he deserved it.

No denying the fact he knew what he was doing, but he was lonely and out of a relationship and there are many more cases like this that haven't been documented. I'm sure this has happened to many people.

Ever heard of a gambling addiction? Drug addiction? There's also a Phone sex addiction aswell which can cause the same financial problems.

If you feel this is getting you into debt unable to pay your bills, I strongly suggest seeking help from someone.

Full story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...iness.html

[Image: article-2305358-19258_CFF000005_DC-199_638x429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 01:36 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
07-01-2018 01:34
irishcyclist Offline
Senior Poster

If behaviour becomes the rule, rather than the exception, then it is time to take steps to cease that behaviour.

Addiction to anything is a terrible thing. If behaviour becomes the rule, then it is an addiction. I've known people who, because they are addicts, have ruined their own lives and the lives of the loved ones and friends, as a result of their addictional behaviour.
Gambling addiction, addiction to alcohol, sexual addiction, are corrosive and very very destructive behaviours.

Our behaviour is ultimately the result of our neural pathways in our brain. The neural pathways in our brain determine our behaviour.
These neural pathways can be re-programmed which results in our behaviour changing (for the better).
This re-programming can be easily done with professional help. Once our neural pathways change to a new way of processing thoughts, behaviours start to change.

I would say that phoning these lines should be the exception, rather than the rule.
If you are going to contact these lines, it should be as a treat, rather than as a common or garden occurrence.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 01:50 by irishcyclist.)
07-01-2018 01:49
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I appreciate your replies. Thank you.

I employed the tactic of sitting down at my home office desk, writing down when my household bills, debit dates were due and the amounts, then calculating how much I was supposed to have left to myself, each month.
It's only a modest income that I work quite hard to earn.

I then wrote down the things I would like, such as the odd new video game, occasional trips to the cinema, plus my gym membership & the travel cost there and back.
I haven't trained since September as I required the money towards these phone bills and later have had to borrow around £100 each month for food shopping, tiding me over until pay day.

So it was like telling myself that each phone call didn't cost me money, but cost me an item I'd have really liked to have owned, such as a Winter coat as mine is knackered.

Then came the most cringe-worthy part... extracting my bank statements from their envelopes.
Talk about dread! I had buried my head in the sand for months, bunging them, unopened, into my desk drawer.
They were littered with such things as 2 Onlyfans subscriptions, five Twitch streamer subscriptions, a £50 and a £23 paypal patreon gift to 2 of the streamers and whopping mobile phone debits from ringing the channels.

I've since cancelled all none-essential subscription and kept my Netflix account, but my statements just screamed "Lonely person lives here."

So, I am looking forward to recieving my next bank statement, that should be devoid of all these things.
The goal was, is, and will remain, keeping my monthly statements clear of the above and, God willing, eventually have a statement were I'm not deep into my £500 overdraft.

New idea, added 20 mins after the above post:
On the wall above my desk is a little white board and I've listed the items I wish to treat myself to on pay day, in order of most essential.
If I experience a relapse and call Babestation then I'll cross off an item that I then can't afford and actually see how I'm spiting myself.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 07:00 by Ducky.)
07-01-2018 06:26
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Great thread and some great tips, especially from Hannah's Pet.

I think avoiding the channels when drunk is a great one. So easy to feel a bit horny when drunk and you're less bothered about wasting money on a call.

Having a wank to get rid of the urge to call is great too. Once you have got your release you're unlikely to still want to call as well.

For me, the anticipation is always better than the actual call. I didn't even enjoy calling that much but would still do it.

Far better to keep our money for better things!
07-01-2018 09:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

forgot to add about the vidclip tip is try to have it on your phone so its easily accessible when you want to call takes the same or less number of steps to play a video than to make a call Wink just dont do while you are out and about, having a wank on a bus or train is prob illegal Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

heres another tip when your about to make a call picture the bosses of the channel your calling Laughing at you saying things like look at this fool he is so gullable it will be so nice taking his money from him.

thats one of the main reasons i dont call that often now hate giving the arsehole bosses at BS and S66 my hard earned cash Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 09:57 by HannahsPet.)
07-01-2018 09:42
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This is an excellent thread, full of good tips and rationale for those who suspect they may have a problem...

The way I look at these things is this (I think it a healthy guard against some of the issues expressed on this thread): Those who feel an irresistible pull to interaction with the babeshows would have most in common with the addictions of the inveterate gambler I feel. Both 'sports' can consume those partaking with the thumping adrenaline of anticipation; both play on the rush bestowed by the elements of chance involved. The release of endorphins that comes from the whole process of the interaction and particularly the chance of ecstasy at the looked forward to and expected, but uncertain, result - that can be a decidedly potent drug to those who are susceptible.

As with all such things, the user's need for these feelings can be recognised and exploited by others. The key to stopping an addiction is recognising your need for the process and resolving to end its negative effects on you. As others have said, personal responsibility should be exercised. In the case of the shows, this can come from those on both ends of the call or cam. 

Inherent in all addicts is some sort of lack of self worth. The addiction becomes a replacement for more healthier ways of feeling good about oneself. If the addict valued themselves more they would not need the artical stimulus of a purchased buzz and would expect more for their money whilst searching for it. Any purchase involved would then become a regular luxury, not habital, one. 

The phrase used on some gambling adverts might just as easily be applied to overly frequent users of the shows: 'When the fun stops, stop'. If you feel more anxious or deflated (or any other negative emotion) as a result of calling the shows - rather than excitment and pleasure... then it's time to stop. If you're going without other things in your life because of your spending on the shows, it's time to stop (a purchase with the shows should be ON Ducky's white board as something he wants to have money for, not what's stopping him from having other things on there.) 

For me, any one individual's spends on the shows should only really amount to the same as they can comfortably afford to piss up the wall on the odd drunken night out. The experience of contacting the shows is as ephemeral as that and, in reality, the drink splattering the brick work feels the same lasting attachment for you as the babe having her ear bent! This fact should never be allowed to be confused by any other emotions on the caller/cammer's part, as, from what I've seen, the delusion is one of the more potent drivers to problematic use.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-01-2018 10:55
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(06-01-2018 08:38 )Ducky Wrote:  the sad feeling of having resorted to calling a beautiful phone-in-show lady, rather than having anything resembling romance in my actual real life.

I think on this particular point it's worth remembering, that even if you were in a relationship, you will probably still feel the urge to call the shows sooner or later.
People get comfy but bored in relationships, so the attraction of these shows is just as great. You can sexually interact with a beautiful woman without physically cheating.
However, I do believe that finding yourself a nice partner would be the best distraction to help wean yourself away from this urge.

I wish you the very best of luck.
07-01-2018 12:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Even if you ended up with a babeshow babe would prob end up calling another one Tongue Tongue Tongue

the connection with gambling is a valid one because i just quit the gambling because was on a severe losing streak maybe thats why i prob started calling a couple times a month now need to get a fix somehow Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prob got a addictive personality. wether food, cigs, drink Gambling and calling shows. only thing not been addicted to is hard drugs Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 12:29 by HannahsPet.)
07-01-2018 12:28
DarthFootman Offline
Junior Poster

I couldn't give you any better advice that what others have already said here Ducky, but I wanted to say that I wish you all the best in overcoming your addiction. In my opinion it's taken a hell of a lot of guts to open up the way you have, and I do believe they say that admitting you have a problem is a big part of the battle. Take care man, stay strong, and I hope you manage to find the help you need to get through this.
07-01-2018 20:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles