babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Bex Shiner - BabeX.TV

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bex Shiner - BabeX.TV
Good for you in calling him out Bex. Even though I think it's actually 'libel', not slander when it's in print. lol. Wink

But you do need to work on some of those curious facial expressions... lol. Not sure if you're excited or passing wind sometimes...? pmsl BounceBounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
04-02-2018 06:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(04-02-2018 06:55 )kelly1066 Wrote:  Good for you in calling him out Bex. Even though I think it's actually 'libel', not slander when it's in print. lol. Wink

But you do need to work on some of those curious facial expressions... lol. Not sure if you're excited or passing wind sometimes...? pmsl BounceBounce

It's windWinkWink
04-02-2018 11:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree, good on you for calling him out Bex

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2018 11:32
levo46 Offline
Apprentice Poster

omg
i see all the kiss asses white knights are out tonight its like no one is allowed to speak there mind on the net no more ,the guy made a point hes allowed to these days ,but i bet the video did not show bex playing i bet it was at a angle you could not see the vibo or fingers entering bex just my thoughts on this.
05-02-2018 15:06
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

^ the fuck are you talking about. he didnt even open it. this is the issue. he's winging about something he didn't even open
he's written it all over the internet.
pathetic
05-02-2018 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
levo46 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hi
i understand this be but there is no need to use foul language in your message to me this shows lack of respect to your fans.
07-02-2018 16:07
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2018 16:07 )levo46 Wrote:  hi
i understand this be but there is no need to use foul language in your message to me this shows lack of respect to your fans.

you're nearly as big a moron as the guy slagging her off.... annoyed

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
07-02-2018 20:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-02-2018 16:07 )levo46 Wrote:  hi

Well if you show a lack of respect to Bex with all this constant slagging her off, then she will show no respect to you, simple.

Piper Niven Superfan
07-02-2018 20:40
moraeno Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-02-2018 22:29 )bexshiner Wrote:  ^ the fuck are you talking about. he didnt even open it. this is the issue. he's winging about something he didn't even open
he's written it all over the internet.
pathetic

Because I would have to pay extra, over and above of my onlyfans membership.
12-02-2018 11:43
moraeno Offline
Apprentice Poster

(04-02-2018 01:19 )bexshiner Wrote:  Excuse me... this is RUDE AND SLANDER!
My Onlyfans is £7 a month, thats 23p a day! I post on it at least 3-4 times a day and reply to all messages! ( which is way more than anyone else) i do post "pussy" pics on there. Just because I'm not spreading it and fucking myself with a dildo for your 23p a day!
I sent a video of me playing to my subscribers, which was OPTIONAL to open.
This is my livley hood. just because your not getting what you want you think its ok to slag me off?

Look up "Slander". The definition is "The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation"

Nothing I said is inacurate and can't be proved. If you want to pursue it, bring it on! By the way, my brother is a solicitor and will represent me for minimal cost. I hope your 23 pence a day is adding up, as you will need it if you take me on.
20-02-2018 09:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV