Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mutual tommy tanking

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Mutual tommy tanking
LivexxxBabes is gone, but...

It'll always be the channel that got "mutual tommy tanking" onto a government website.

Quote:This included the following language: “She’s looking for some mutual tommy tanking” (rhyming slang meaning masturbation) and “She wants to make you come with her right now”. At 21:03 one of the two female presenters mimed the act of fellatio and a few minutes later one of the presenters touched the other quickly between the legs.

We also had concerns about sexual content broadcast just after 22:00, including strong sexual language, e.g. “Now is the moment to pick up your phone and call us if you want to be between my legs right now...Explode your load all over one of us horny babes right now.”

Ofcom also viewed content broadcast on 18 April 2007, and noted that it contained explicit sexual content. This included strong sexual language immediately after the watershed, e.g. “Wouldn’t you like to stick your hard cock in that? She’s all bent over for you” and “I quite like having my a-hole filled”. The programme also included extended shots of each presenter lying on her back with her legs wide open to the camera masturbating vigorously and a sequence of over 20 minutes long in which one presenter appeared to be masturbating the other vigorously with a dildo.

(It's here, p14) https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...ssue95.pdf

||||||||
17-01-2018 05:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mutual tommy tanking
And again

Quote:In particular, after 22:00 there was constant nudity and a voiceover periodically referred to “mutual tommy-tanking”.

Ofcom viewed the material. It noted that between 21:00 and 22.00 the presenters were dressed in a relatively modest way. After 22:00 however the presenters bared their breasts and for the rest of the broadcast performed in an overtly sexual manner, including thrusting their backsides to camera so that on occasion their anal area was showing.

(page 7) https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...sue118.pdf

No explanation of what it meant that time.

Finally, SportXXXbabes got Ofcom to write the word wanking, which is actually worse language than the show's. Wink

Quote:https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...xbabes.pdf

Ofcom received three complaints about content broadcast on SportxxxBabes from 22:00 on 26 February 2007, 13 March 2007 and 17 March 2007. In each case, the complainants objected to the sexual explicitness of content on the Channel.

Ofcom viewed the material broadcast on these dates. It included scenes of apparent masturbation, the apparent insertion of dildos and apparent oral sex. At times the presenters were naked.

On each date the sexual activities shown were broadcast over a prolonged period and were accompanied by the following voiceover, which was transmitted intermittently: “Our model on-screen is about to have a real live orgasm.....you can talk to her while ‘tommy tanking’ [i.e. rhyming slang for wanking] or just listen in on her call...you really don’t want to miss this, we are live and it is real.”

And one more hot Ofcom description of a SportXXXbabes show... Cool

Quote:In the broadcast on 26 February 2007 a presenter appeared to perform oral sex on another presenter, who appeared to be naked. In addition one presenter, who was apparently naked, was shown from a side view masturbating and appeared to alternately insert the dildo into her vagina and her mouth. The genital regions of the presenters were pixellated. The broadcast on 13 March 2007 featured a naked male lying down while a semi-naked female appeared to perform oral sex and masturbate him (the male’s genital area was pixellated). Another female could be seen, apparently masturbating and appeared to pull her knickers to one side and insert the dildo into her vagina. Later the couple were shown apparently having sex. On 17 March 2008 a female presenter, who was clearly naked, appeared to masturbate while a semi-naked female behind her appeared to insert a dildo into the first female’s vagina. A third female, who was wearing knickers, was seen apparently masturbating (with her hand inside and outside her underwear). One presenter removed another’s knickers and used them to gag her briefly, after which she appeared to insert a vibrator from behind into the second presenter. Some images were accompanied by the voiceover described in 4.3 above.

||||||||
02-04-2018 04:05
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: Thomas-Trainand17otherstories.png]

How could I forget?! The phrase quite possibly came from this TV series, whose title attracted a record 10,000 complaints to Ofcom.

Then the same program-makers followed it up with this filth:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

||||||||
16-11-2018 04:54
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Mutual tommy tanking???

You’re avin a tin barf intcha gavna?
17-11-2018 10:12
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Need a cold shower after reading these Ofcom reports from 2007...

Phew! Heart

Quote:"Maybe it’s all my oil on my shaved minge...If you’d like to hear some explicit chat tonight, while you’re having a good old tommy tank...” [rhyming slang for ‘wank’ – i.e. masturbation].

"i.e. masturbation"?? Disgusting language! And here's the full thing, from the old Smile TV.

Quote:There were also prolonged shots of the presenter lying on her back, with her legs wide apart in front of the camera, apparently masturbating vigorously. She also bunched and tightened the gusset of the thong. She encouraged viewers to call her by saying, for example: “Well, I tell you what, you’re not lasting a second tonight guys. Maybe it’s all my oil on my shaved minge – don’t know, but – or maybe it’s what I’m saying to you – I dunno. I am a bit saucy on the phone – sound sweet and light but rather filthy on the phone – If you’d like to hear some explicit chat tonight, while you’re having a good old tommy tank...” [rhyming slang for “wank”]. Additionally, the presenter applied oil to her body in a highly sexual fashion. The sustained sexual activity was partly shown in close up and shot in an explicit manner. The presenter appeared to insert her fingers in her anus a number of times.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...miletv.pdf

||||||||
25-08-2019 21:57

Click here to watch Studio 66