gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome
can understand why you are feeling like this as it does take time for the news to sink in and learn how to accept your situation. once that happens things will get better and you will have a good life.

hang in there

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2018 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

[split] Verity
I have Asperger's as well.
07-03-2018 09:48
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I’ve seen diagnosed for 7 years and I’ve excepted it but god I wish I wasn’t!! It’s a frustrating journey. Beyond anything I think it’s a very different journey for everyone. We all have our obsessions and quirks.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
07-03-2018 15:02
Midnight Mover Offline
Banned

(05-03-2018 00:37 )Carl43a Wrote:  I could really use a few words of advice as to how I can accept my situation as it is, and will most probably be for the rest of my days, as I'm struggling to figure out a way. Anyone with any genuine positive suggestions please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks in advance guys.

Hi mate,

I read this post and all I can say is this.

Be thankful that you are not fixated on something far far worse, something illegal or dangerous. Yeah I suppose it would be frustrating and at times drive you to despair that you've got an interest in one babe and spend every night getting yourself off over her. But, at the end of the day, so what? You're not hurting anyone by what youre doing. You're not offending anyone by what you are doing in private and you are certainly not breaking any laws. So what the hell...think of it this way, you get pleasure from this, judging by some of your posts, a lot of it Blush but thats cool. None of us are prudes are we?

What I'm trying to say I guess is, try not to get down on yourself too much. Try and make the experiences more enjoyable if possible, try to let go of the negativity if you can. Your life will be better for it and you can move forward.

Life is short, enjoy what you do.

Good luck.

Life is too short not to have fun.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2018 21:54 by Midnight Mover.)
08-03-2018 21:52
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Life is too short....

To hell with it. So I'll miss out when it comes to having a proper relationship with a woman. Know what? Fuck it. Might as well make the most of my fixation and make it as pleasurable and enjoyable as I possibly can...and really start to appreciate the positives of it all. I'm not going to be around in 100 years so I'm going to really go for it now...I've nothing to lose. It's that or risk doing myself harm, and I don't find that appealing.

So that's it from me on this particular thread now. Thanks to all who contributed.
14-03-2018 23:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

best line i have heard about aspergers Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-04-2018 13:08
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

UPDATE : As from 25th June 2018

I am now free from any further obligatory visits to my psychologist. Way he sees things, my state of mind and overall outlook has changed so much in a positive way since earlier this year that he is happy to essentially "cut me loose"....as he accepted that my having taken a positive attitude towards the fixation which I have, has resulted in where I am now at. No longer depressed or anxious or stressed. The message I was left with being "as long as you are happy to live your life the way you now live it, and are happy to live with the consequences (for better or worse) then you're going to be 100%"

Good enough for me.
26-06-2018 21:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Can I just say i think hoe we all handle and accept things is just down to how individual we are. We all have our own private battles and situations everyday that we face from the moment that we wake up to the time we fall asleep.
I hope each and every one of you that suffers with this will find your own unique way to deal with it and once you have done so the journey ahead is made that little bit more easier.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-06-2018 06:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles