Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

DTW Suggestions and Questions

Ryan_z Offline
Junior Poster

RE: DTW Suggestions and Questions
(06-05-2018 18:56 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  Quick tip: Whenever anybody is listening to the line when you are having a DTW with a S66 babe or XP babe, and they say to you "we can't talk dirty right now as somebody is listening in", I would advise to talk about something extremely boring. I once talked about spoons and another time about the history of cardboard. Worked on both occasions as it got the listener to hang up.

That's great advice. If I'm chatting to Kylie Rose or Mikaela Witt on S66 and they mention there's someone else listening in, I'll turn the conversation to something utterly, mind-bendingly boring....such as talking about Macy Leigh.
06-05-2018 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

There are a couple that don't mind (actually enjoy) someone listening to them talk naughty to someone else Tongue
07-05-2018 07:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-05-2018 18:56 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  Quick tip: Whenever anybody is listening to the line when you are having a DTW with a S66 babe or XP babe, and they say to you "we can't talk dirty right now as somebody is listening in", I would advise to talk about something extremely boring. I once talked about spoons and another time about the history of cardboard. Worked on both occasions as it got the listener to hang up.

Can someone authoritatively explain why a babe is prepared to talk dirty to one bloke at a time but not two?! I can't see how a babe is shy over two guys as opposed to one. That's laughable. My first thought was that this was just a stalling tactic? But then that doesn't make a lot of sense either because making the listener hang up potentially loses the babe and operator money (if the stall is shorter than the dirty part proves). Rolleyes Or is the idea that the listener should be made to call back as a speaker in order to get his jollies?

I suppose the data proves that's what happens most often when the listener is put off... And here's me thinking the channels always wanted listeners in!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-05-2018 12:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Well they are not allowed to talk dirty on the normal phone line so anyone listening in (and in theory it could be someone who would report them to the regulator) could get more than they bargained for including the sound of someone wanking. I know that on BS that the naughty daytime phone line can only be listened into by someone who has also called that line. Ordinary calls get ‘that girl is not available’.
07-05-2018 12:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2018 12:55 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Well they are not allowed to talk dirty on the normal phone line so anyone listening in (and in theory it could be someone who would report them to the regulator) could get more than they bargained for including the sound of someone wanking. I know that on BS that the naughty daytime phone line can only be listened into by someone who has also called that line. Ordinary calls get ‘that girl is not available’.

Yes this is true, though I expect most people who call to sorely listen in are hoping to hear something hot.

I love calling but I enjoy a cheeky listen to, loved listening to Lucie Eloise really encouraging a guy with full explosive sound affects by the phone the other day....huge turn on ...for him ...and the listener me lol
07-05-2018 13:20
ShandyHand Offline

^^ Thanks SA. True, I'd forgotten to take into account of how cautionary some babes are. But one thing does nag at me about your explanation...

I thought the phone calls regulator (whatever they are calling themselves this week - I forget) were universally known as utterly toothless. When was the last time a babeshow operator got in trouble with them over content, do we know?

Or are you suggesting this is more a matter of internal compliance to ensure all babes don't suddenly get the idea that they can say what they want when they want (which I could see might cause an issue with the daytime appeal for some guys and could get out of hand I suppose). At BS they obvious have the dirty line to not be stepping on the toes of too...

Btw, when you say the guys have to have called that line before. You mean ever?! What's the purpose of that rule then?! (Another hidden exclusion that not many punters know about, I bet, that one. What is it with BS and these weird conditions of service?! bladewave )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-05-2018 13:48
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2018 13:48 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^^ Thanks SA. True, I'd forgotten to take into account of how cautionary some babes are. But one thing does nag at me about your explanation...

I thought the phone calls regulator (whatever they are calling themselves this week - I forget) were universally known as utterly toothless. When was the last time a babeshow operator got in trouble with them over content, do we know?

Or are you suggesting this is more a matter of internal compliance to ensure all babes don't suddenly get the idea that they can say what they want when they want (which I could see might cause an issue with the daytime appeal for some guys and could get out of hand I suppose). At BS they obvious have the dirty line to not be stepping on the toes of too...

Btw, when you say the guys have to have called that line before. You mean ever?! What's the purpose of that rule then?! (Another hidden exclusion that not many punters know about, I bet, that one. What is it with BS and these weird conditions of service?! bladewave )

I called BS a couple of times way back, on the normal line but yes was unable to listen as the girl was on another call, obviously on the official dirty line (in hindsight don't know why I bothered anyway) there is no warning of this though and just looked another way of getting easy money from a guy with no way of reaching the girl until she was on the comparable line....never called BS since.
07-05-2018 13:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I didn't use the word "before" mate - I said the only way to listen into a BS naughty line call was for the 2nd caller to have also called the naughty line. If you want to know when to then just watch a girl take a call and have the phone directly in front of her lips conceaing her mouth from lipreaders!

The regulator may be toothless BUT I'd suggest blatent non compliance with a regulators rule is more likely to get a station into trouble than calls full of innuendo. A Channels compliance rulebook must surely match or be stronger than the rules set by the regulator. If it isn't then they are likely to be deemed unfit to hold a licence (I'm talking here about the documented compliance rules rather than what may actually "inadvertently happen from time to time"
07-05-2018 13:58
ShandyHand Offline

(07-05-2018 13:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ I didn't use the word "before" mate - I said the only way to listen into a BS naughty line call was for the 2nd caller to have also called the naughty line. If you want to know when to then just watch a girl take a call and have the phone directly in front of her lips conceaing her mouth from lipreaders!

My bad. I should read things over twice more often in future.

(07-05-2018 13:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  The regulator may be toothless BUT I'd suggest blatent non compliance with a regulators rule is more likely to get a station into trouble than calls full of innuendo. A Channels compliance rulebook must surely match or be stronger than the rules set by the regulator. If it isn't then they are likely to be deemed unfit to hold a licence (I'm talking here about the documented compliance rules rather than what may actually "inadvertently happen from time to time"

Yes I'm sure you're right in how they look at this. I've even seen this type of euphemism used by insiders on the chatbox re Ofcom compliance... "but mistakes do happen." He might as well have put a winky smilie on the end of that! ... All is well as long as the company rule book is in place and in line with requirements, an accident can be claimed, and nothing 'out of line' happens with consistency.

Course this suits dubious babes on 66 and XP as they can have their cake and eat it - just using the regs excuse whenever they feel like it and no true consistency of service on calls of that nature can be expected.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018 20:32 by ShandyHand.)
07-05-2018 20:31
francy2195 Offline
Junior Poster

And an amazing call with Kylie Rose earlier today, really is a top notch girl who is not afraid to get dirty.
Couldn't recommend her highly enough. One of, if the not the best I've ever had
09-05-2018 00:24