babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best Performers

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Best Performers
Which presenters would you say are the best (or your favourite) performers?

They can be current or former hosts, daytime or night time.

Fernanda Ferrari, Tiffany Chambers, Macy Leigh and Nicole Snow are some of my favourite performers.

Their ability to entice you to call them with just a wink, a smile, a lick of their lips, using their tongue whilst sipping their drink through a straw, the way they move their hand up and down a microphone, the way they hold the phone so close to their lips (or put it in their mouth), caressing their breasts and nipples, grabbing and smacking their arses, pulling on the straps of their outfits, pulling their skirts up and bending over a desk, arching their backs and pushing their arses in the air, contorting themselves into various sexual positions with their bodies, applying oil to their breasts and arses, playing with their hair, ripping their tights off, and running their fingers up their legs.

Those are most of the things that a truly great presenter does that makes we want to speak to them and encourage them to do it more.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-03-2018 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Best Performers
Atm my top 5 are in no order Ashley Nicole atlanta sophie hart and scarlett
10-03-2018 13:03
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I had to post this reply in this thread because it highlights the importance of being a great performer.

I hope all current and future presenters see this and hopefully do what ShandyHand says, because they will make so much more money.

And that the producers on all the channels read it too, and allow their hosts to be as physically expressive as possible.

(10-03-2018 17:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(10-03-2018 16:33 )Meccool Wrote:  Kylie is doing a "Heather" haha

66's day shows are just about the saving grace of this industry atm for me.

The language of the babeshows was never just English, never entirely about what was said on the phones, but now, more so than ever with the visual based interactions of net ruling the roost, it is the language of the babe's face and body that's truly king. 

Since the turn of the year babes like Heather, Fern, Evelyn and a couple of others have taken a lead in affecting some sort of performance on their TV shows. These babes are part of what I hope is a new or reinvigorated breed who are prepared to accept the reassendence of visuals for all its consequences. A breed who, we can but hope, might get the other lot to accept that their way is now outdated and that things have changed once more on the shows.

Why should guys paying for cam visuals require visual seduction on TV? Well the expressiveness of the babes who are prepared to step up on TV, gives them a big headstart. They give off the hugely powerful impression to the easily led erotic side of the man's brain that here is a woman will do anything, including skirting the wrong side of rules on occassion, to get her man interested, interacting and, ultimately, to get him off! IMO you can't get a better evocation towards paid participation than that. It sets each one apart as devilishly mischievous and potentially extra 'naughty'. It's how a babe can define herself as worth looking for, wherever she's on, as someone who, crucially, looks likely to deliver the properly fun and horny time; one that's actually worth paying for. 

Delivered mainline over national airwaves, the full-on babe's messsage is one that the 'nothing unless you pay' brigade miss out on entirely. These other presenters have to face the fact they will never attract custom in quite the same way or speak in that most primal fashion to an audience immensely hungry to interact with a babe who's work looks like it will easily scale up to cam. Their pulling power can not equal that of a babe that's prepared to exert herself, tease to the limit and beyond, and give off a seductively good vibe to everyone. It radiates positivity and goodwill, and surely can not fail to maximise return when what your selling elsewhere is a heightened version of those self same visuals. A Heather or an Evelyn's catchment audience will be the widest it can be; her potential for engagement not limited by ill-advised bad impression.

The babeshow audience knows only too well that any diva's artifical restrictions will fall away once behind the paywall, nevertheless most also soon realise that the best way for them to judge the mood or form of a presenter as well as, initially, their style or demeanour or general level of customer service is via their TVs. The chances of your average punter camming with a babe is directly informed by the guy's immediate experience of the way the babe is performing on the fta streams. Babes don't change their personalities or mood fundamentally just because you are paying them. They will just make some attempt be more friendly while you're doing so. What poor personality traits you witness fta will eventually emerge behind any paywall. What you witness for free will eventually be reflected in her cam work...

And so it is with their constant outfit tugging and coupious use of tit tape on TV that these other babes are in fact sending out the entirely negative message: One that says we punters are worthy of absolutely nothing until we pay and pay handsomely. We are not even worthy of enticing over much. And yet we are supposed to trust that these babes will not erect further restrictions and sub levels of service once we begin to pay?! That they will offer the same level of service for every customer on every potential future interaction? That they will suddenly be all out all guns blazing horn machines after doing nothing of substance on TV all day? Forgive me if I'm coloured sceptical but I know who's service I'd rather trust given the choice between what I see of Heather each weekend and the same from one of the tit taped princesses. (Even where this scepticism is proved false the initial message sent is still a pejorative and corrosive one to a punter's decision process on spending.)

Reward the right babes guys and consolidate the little evidence we see of shows being done in the right way right now.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-03-2018 19:47
treble99 Offline
Senior Poster

Atlanta Moreno.

QUAERENDO INVENIETIS
24-05-2018 23:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV