babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lucie Jones - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lucie Jones - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion
Well done to Lucie for being nominated for the Day Babe Of The Year 2023 award, although her thread seems pretty quiet. Even her caps thread hasn't updated for a couple of months.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
04-11-2023 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I can't speculate on the quality of Lucie's shows behind a paywall or what she is like on the phones. I've always been a fan and called quite a bit when she started. I thought that she had the potential to be the next Hannah C. I know it is unfair to compare but she has all the attributes, pretty, curvy blonde, just don't feel she's hit the heights that I expected. unquestionably got the looks and body, didn't see her as a top 10 babe this year, given the competition.
Only 3 posts in this thread in the last year before this one doesn't exactly cry out top 10 day babe.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2023 13:25 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
04-11-2023 13:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

There are some day babes in this year's Top 10 that are really beautiful like Hannah Claydon, Kylie Rose and Lucie Jones.

That don't really perform sexually to the camera a lot on FTA, and tend to always stay seated or lying down during their shows.

And there are some day babes in this year's Top 10 that are a bit more sexual on FTA like Aria Rose, Danni Levy, Flora Ivy and Macy Kate.

I nominated Tanya Renai because she's the only Ebony day babe on FTA regularly, despite her not being a great FTA performer like Danni, Aria, Macy and Flora.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-11-2023 14:41
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

Lucie is smoking hot. But, she is in the same boring position all day, probably the same stockings every day, too. That seems to be for all daytime babes these days. No walking around and giving some sexy struts. Sets are boring as they don't really encourage anything but just staying in the same position all shift.
22-12-2023 20:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I find Lucie a puzzling one there is some potential there she could be decent viewing without going like being backstage and unleashed like danni or Kyle just needs to have a different plan

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-12-2023 21:34
karlmoore7 Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2023 20:13 )nf-t fan Wrote:  Lucie is smoking hot. But, she is in the same boring position all day, probably the same stockings every day, too. That seems to be for all daytime babes these days. No walking around and giving some sexy struts. Sets are boring as they don't really encourage anything but just staying in the same position all shift.

Not a patch on her shows from few years back where she literally had her full arse on show for periods of time!!
23-12-2023 08:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV