Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc
Another pain in the arse these days is the delay between speaking and screen display. Having to wait the best part of a minute between saying “Take off your bra” and seeing the tits emerge kills the mood stone dead. I don’t know if it’s a Babestation issue - I never experienced it on Studio66.

Where have all the good times gone?
14-04-2023 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I wouldn't be shocked if BS eventually make punters pay 50 credits every time to send a public message in the chatbox.

A lot of babes like Tegan Jade already ask for a buzz just to send a private message, and punters keep paying for it.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-04-2023 15:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Callers: Calls are more expensive and offer less satisfaction these days. Babes don't want to do as much.

Babes: We don't get much money from calls.

Producers: Calls are in decline.

... Well I wonder fucking why?! Could it be that you've milked it drier than a witch's tit?bladewave

I think they fear what would happen to the overall industry if they stopped the calls on TV. Are calls (even in their depleted state) propping up a house of cards? (Look how quickly everything folded for 66 without TV. If BS have tried TV shows without calls - I can't recall if they've put them on the box or not - they certainly haven't lasted there.) Wouldn't it be interesting if callers held all the power in the end?Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-04-2023 19:45
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS might be able to eventually get rid of calls on just web and home shows but first...

1. They'll have to get rid of the 45 second delay on perv and private, and make it as speedy as BScams.

2. Most importantly though they'd need to reduce the cost of perv and privates to the same amount as a call.

I don't understand why 1 still hasn't happened yet. And 2 will never happen because punters keep buying what BS are selling.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-04-2023 20:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I could just refer everyone to this post from many moons ago and be done with it
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...id2412998.

But I have to once again express a real deflation and sadness that the money grabbing culture amongst babes and channels has almost completely taken over.
I have gone past the point of frustration, anger and even disillusionment now.
This situation has been brewing and getting manifestly worse for so long I just roll my eyes with a resigned sense of laughter at the almost complete futility of it all.

The phone has been usurped by the vibratoy.
The wants and desires of the viewing punter are now at the behest of a tip goal or a whim of Mr P.
Preconditions attached to desired eventualities like never before.
Endless amounts of a need to pay through the nose twice or even three times for things to happen and an ensuing ability to witness them.
It's gone from pervcam to blurredcam to curtains to tip goals to a combination of all the above and yet.......and yet there are still people out there willing to be ripped off and taken for mugs. Shallow souls a plenty with a delusional loyalty to babes not worthy.
This behaviour lends a hand to babes to engage in stuff like findom and humiliation tactics where no such hand should be offered.

My loyalty is to babes who I know I can trust and believe in. Alas they are too few but I know who they are and that their modus operandi is based on honesty of endeavour and humility.

I am blessed to have seen the shows and characters therein evolve with time.
Not all current punters have that luxury of seeing what I have seen, hearing what I have heard, spending good and bad money that I have and without wishing to sound too pompous about it knowing what I know.

So much of what we see now I saw coming many moons ago and my written post history lays as testament to that.
It's desperately sad it really is.
Alas I see no way back now.
The die has been cast Sad.

14-04-2023 20:26