Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How many guys here actually phone in ?
I've listened in to calls before when I've been waiting to get through and most of the guys are really boring and unimaginitive. I think God, at least make it worth the £1.50 a minute and give the girl some help!
08-11-2008 20:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

I'm far too shy to call in to be honest, plus, they probably wouldn't be able to understand what I'm saying anyway, hell my dad can't understand what I'm saying most of the time so how is someone who is not used to the Irish way of speaking going to be able to break down a drunk rural Ulsterman who is more concerned with getting off rather then having a coherent conversation?
08-11-2008 23:44
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

I called Hazel once
09-11-2008 01:03
Manchesterguy Offline

When my phone company used to let me get through I spoke to a few girls on party people. It was so annoying listening at a busy time to some dull guy not getting off or intending to. How lonely do you have to be to phone these girls if you're not wanking?

At quiet times when you can get through the girls can be amazingly filthy. But then I have no problem to anyone hearing me do it, turns me on tbh.
10-11-2008 18:47
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Anastasia Wrote:I called Hazel once

OK, I LOLd at that. Smile
11-11-2008 00:54
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm tempted to lapse tonight and call Megan, she looks like pure filth tonight and I've never called her.
11-11-2008 23:18
tiddles Offline
Apprentice Poster

I've called quite a few of the girls... Anna, Candy (from 907), Tiffany (from babecast but when she was on bangbabes), Karina, Chelsea (907), Candy (bangbabes), Raven, Amanda (babestation), Katt (sportxxxbabes). Those are just the ones I can remember! Karina and Raven are by far the best for the simply reason that they know what to do with their mouths! Candy (bangbabes) and Chelsea are the ones to avoid (both just boring). Katt was wonderful for her physique.

The ones I want to speak to... Ella Jolie, the young girl on bangbabes (is it jessica?), Chelsea on 908, the blonde girl with absolutely perfect tits on Bangbabes (she's always on her own and never moves much.

It's not cheap and keeping the phonebill from the missus is always fun and games!!!!
12-11-2008 01:45
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:I'm tempted to lapse tonight and call Megan, she looks like pure filth tonight and I've never called her.

She is highly recommended - gorgeous and filth....u would not believe shes only 19 with the filth coming out of her mouth!

I like girls who put energy into the performance and actually listen to their callers and Megan is one of them. I remember telling her my fantasy and she kept asking me more, she was well up for it!
12-11-2008 21:20
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Manchesterguy Wrote:When my phone company used to let me get through I spoke to a few girls on party people. It was so annoying listening at a busy time to some dull guy not getting off or intending to. How lonely do you have to be to phone these girls if you're not wanking?

At quiet times when you can get through the girls can be amazingly filthy. But then I have no problem to anyone hearing me do it, turns me on tbh.

I totally agree with u, if ur not gonna get dirty and have a wank - DO ONE!
12-11-2008 21:22
citizenerased Offline
Apprentice Poster

£1.50 a minute for a wank?

do me a favour.
16-11-2008 14:18