gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

How to change your avatar?

Pimp Offline
Pimpin Ain't Easy

How to change your avatar?
Hey just a simple question really ... I have this current avatar and I want to change it to a different one. I go to ''User CP'' as always, then to change avatar, I choose the file of my new avatar and click change avatar. It loads up then just shows my old avatar again ... Ive done this 3/4 times with the same result, what am I doing wrong?
17-05-2009 13:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How to change your avatar?
Maybe your avatar is too big? Either in size (should be no larger than 110x110 pixels) or in memory (shold be no larger than 20KB).

You could also try emptying your cache as the avatar may have changed but your browser could just still be showing the old one.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-05-2009 13:43
Pimp Offline
Pimpin Ain't Easy

skateguy Wrote:Maybe your avatar is too big? Either in size (should be no larger than 110x110 pixels) or in memory (shold be no larger than 20KB).

You could also try emptying your cache as the avatar may have changed but your browser could just still be showing the old one.
Emptying The cache worked a treat ... thanks for that buddy.
17-05-2009 14:31
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Pimp Wrote:Hey just a simple question really ... I have this current avatar and I want to change it to a different one. I go to ''User CP'' as always, then to change avatar, I choose the file of my new avatar and click change avatar. It loads up then just shows my old avatar again ... Ive done this 3/4 times with the same result, what am I doing wrong?

As someone who regularly change avatars Smile I've had this problem as well.

I deleted the old one, left the update page and then went back to add the new avatar.

This should work.
17-05-2009 15:13
doggie12 Offline
jedi master

just a quick question how do u get the text above the avatar( i love big nipples)

rules yoda does
17-05-2009 15:17
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Go to Edit Profile in your User CP - here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?action=profile

And where it says "Custom User Title" over on the right, enter your text in the field and then click the "Update Profile" button at the foot of the page.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-05-2009 15:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles