babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Jess West - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jess West - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Absolutely insane show from Jess & Atlanta, last night you couldn't get two better ladies working together, both having fun, enjoying every second of it and rightly getting tipped like crazy :-).
The highlights I think had to be Atlanta first dual buzz sequence which came through in Pulses the look on her face was picture & then her taking on the f**k machine, not sure it it was a look of terror or joy to start with, but Jess was having way to much fun making her squirm hehe...

Thanks to both ladies this is how the shows should be done fun for everyone, and rightly they got the rewards (Lost count of the tip count at 30k hehe). and that had to be a record getting the F**k machine goal completed in under 3 mins...
13-03-2021 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I don't think I have ever seen Jess having so much fun as last night, the huge smile on her face as she was pounding Atlanta pussy with the fucking machine on full speed OMG amazing,
Jess lived up to her promise of getting her toys out for Atlanta to play with , it seamed right that Atlanta took Jess huge double end dildo for the first time ,
Honestly can't think of the last time I saw Jess have so much fun Atlanta is perfect for her one of the few girls as naughty as she was ,
One of those wonderful moments when something that really hyped up over delivered

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-03-2021 13:02
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Agree @winsaw I think it was hyped but so over delivered, its like we've all said though they had loads of fun, and desperately tried to keep up with everything in the chat as well.. Not easy with the pink/blue wall hehe... I think I could say easily the BEST SHOW of the year so far. Just glad they both had a good time which in turn gave us all a great time as well. I think everyone will join me in saying a Massive THANKS to them both :-)
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2021 13:09 by scooby_doo.)
13-03-2021 13:08
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Jelanta pt2 last night SurprisedBig Grin

Not quite as wild as Friday but great fun still Cool
14-03-2021 09:50
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2021 09:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Jelanta pt2 last night SurprisedBig Grin

Not quite as wild as Friday but great fun still Cool

Agreed Not as wild but still way more fun than everything else :-).

And really good to watch especially as I'd just seen another girl almost threatening viewers who screen recorded / capped her shows. Jess and Atlantas shows are how the shows should be fun for everyone :-)

Thanks Jess and Atlanta for the unexpected round 2 :-)
14-03-2021 10:18
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Definitely the highlight of a poor Saturday night but gutted I missed it,but I’m sure it won’t be long before we see them in action once more,but no doubt both had another great night and more importantly fun as well
14-03-2021 11:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Jess said they just decided to go on for a hour as they where not ready to sleep after there day of shooting content together it was not planned but in the end it become a 3 and a half hour show as was so popular again , Atlanta had to stop it at 230 as she is doing a 4 hour drive home today and needed her sleep ,
The highlight for me was seeing Jess fucking Atlanta with her big strap on Atlanta used her gymnastics skills to get into some very sexy positions ,
At the end of the show they both said they had had so much fun this weekend they where planning to do it again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-03-2021 11:44
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2021 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  Jess said they just decided to go on for a hour as they where not ready to sleep after there day of shooting content together it was not planned but in the end it become a 3 and a half hour show as was so popular again , Atlanta had to stop it at 230 as she is doing a 4 hour drive home today and needed her sleep ,
The highlight for me was seeing Jess fucking Atlanta with her big strap on Atlanta used her gymnastics skills to get into some very sexy positions ,
At the end of the show they both said they had had so much fun this weekend they where planning to do it again

Agreed @winsaw :-) I've seen Atlanta being flexible shall we say before but that was another level.. Not sure who enjoyed both nights the most though hehe... Hopefully another show real soon Smile.
14-03-2021 11:48
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-03-2021 11:44 )winsaw Wrote:  The highlight for me was seeing Jess fucking Atlanta with her big strap on Atlanta used her gymnastics skills to get into some very sexy positions ,

You're welcome... WinkTongue
14-03-2021 11:52
jesswest Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks guys for all the nice comments from Mine and Atlanta’s show we have another date planned for Friday 16th April me and Atlanta will be together again

http://twitter.com/#!/jesswestxxx
14-03-2021 17:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV