Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Wow shocked !

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Wow shocked !
well i think you should seriously considder deleting this post ddt as it is a bit off topic and not realy in the spirit of the discussion...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-05-2009 15:54
Find all posts by this user
cee Offline
Master Poster

Hexit Wrote:well i think you should seriously considder deleting this post ddt as it is a bit off topic and not realy in the spirit of the discussion...

Who said everything has to be on topic lol. DDT43 was not insulting anyone or being personal - just expressing a query he had considered about people who watch the babe channels in general (kind of on topic I think). I responded to it, explaining how I thought it may rarely happen, and gave my reasons why I thought that.

I'm sorry you didn't think it was on topic - I must have missed something, I hadn't realised that every thread here always sticks to the exact topic, without even digressing slightly.Wink

Okay back on topic, I know someone who said they went to college with Hazel. Happy now?

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 16:11 by cee.)
18-05-2009 16:07
cee Offline
Master Poster

DDT43 Wrote:
cee Wrote:Don't take this as a personal attack... I'm just responding to a post, like I would any other.

But that's some pretty fucked shit! You'd have to have some seriously twisted morals to do that. I'm guessing there are a few sick fucks out there who would engage in such an activity, but in general, I would say it would be pretty rare. The average human being can distinguish between right and wrong, even when sexual urges are involved. Incest or incestuous feelings is/are rare in general, because however attractive that person might be, the fact that they are family or a blood relative causes our minds to not associate them with sexual feelings. At least this is the case with most people.

I mean don't get me wrong - one of my second cousins is hot as fuck, and I'd bang her in second.Big Grin

Second cousins is legal, but according to the tv and press these things are a lot more prevalent than you might think.

I just can't remember the exact number which is a shame. But on that hunt for Britain's paedophiles it was claimed something like 100,000 was on this sex offenders list, and the police said they estimated that to be about 10% of the actual number. Well that would make the real figure a million. In a population of 66 million that's 1 in every 66 people are dodgy.

I wouldn't disagree with these figures - but let's remember that the point was based around girls who would be working on the channels... i.e over 18. So it's not really about pedophiles as such, but more about the sort of fucked up person who would watch a family member and get off on it. There is a huge difference! But like I said, I am sure you are right in saying that this may have happened, but again, I would say, very rarely.

18-05-2009 16:21
Hazhard Away
Banned

I noticed DDT43 deleted his posts once again in the flamebox... why? this argument seems like its been going on for ever..... think everyone is quite bored of it.. if you to want to argue go in the flamebox...... and dont sabotage this tread...
18-05-2009 16:33
cee Offline
Master Poster

HaZ Wrote:I noticed DDT43 deleted his posts once again in the flamebox... why? this argument seems like its been going on for ever..... think everyone is quite bored of it.. if you to want to argue go in the flamebox...... and dont sabotage this tread...

Does it look like we're arguing? I agreed with his point in general. And no one mentioned post counts again except you.Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 16:43 by cee.)
18-05-2009 16:35
cee Offline
Master Poster

DDT43 Wrote:
HaZ Wrote:I noticed DDT43 deleted his posts once again in the flamebox... why?

I give up eek Shy Tongue

I don't really understand Haz's point here. He says everyone is bored with the argument, as I am sure they are. It will never be resolved, sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

If he is so bored of it, why try and start it again by mentioning it lol.

This was a different discussion (not argument) that had nothing to do with the other shit, furthermore one that was at least loosely based around people knowing a performer/s on one of the channels.

Haz please learn to differentiate between an argument and a discussion. I'm sorry you saw it that way, but if you are going to advise people what to do, at least make those instructions make sense.Smile

(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 16:57 by cee.)
18-05-2009 16:48
Hazhard Away
Banned

cee Wrote:
DDT43 Wrote:

I give up eek Shy Tongue

I don't really understand Haz's point here. He says everyone is bored with the argument, as I am sure they are. It will never be resolved, sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

This was a different discussion (not argument) that had nothing to do with the other shit. Haz please learn to differentiate between an argument and a discussion. I'm sorry you saw it that way, but if you are going to advise people what to do, at least make those instructions make sense.Smile

alright sorry Cee, must of misunderstood you, i dont want to get involved Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 16:57 by Hazhard.)
18-05-2009 16:57
cee Offline
Master Poster

HaZ Wrote:
cee Wrote:
DDT43 Wrote:

I give up eek Shy Tongue

This was a different discussion (not argument) that had nothing to do with the other shit. Haz please learn to differentiate between an argument and a discussion. I'm sorry you saw it that way, but if you are going to advise people what to do, at least make those instructions make sense.Smile

alright sorry Cee, must of misunderstood you, i dont want to get involved Big Grin

Then don't lol.

All I am going to say is, and I'm not starting any shit, this is just in general.

All this off topic stuff, is kind of stupid. The thread was about people knowing or recognising a performer/performers on one of the channels.

DDT43's post was on topic, and referenced something, although very wrong, that may have, and probably has happened. I responded without being antagonistic and gave my fair opinion on what I thought about that post. Discussions are what forums are for... take all the flamebox stuff out of the equation, and what was said that was so wrong here? Apart from too many long term members trying to act like mods maybe.Tongue

18-05-2009 17:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66