Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2018

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babe Channels Babe Of The Year
(13-06-2018 18:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  An unintended effect of what snookered has suggested :

Voter has a favourite girl who they want to win and would give all their votes to her for maximum advantage. However, some pesky forumite has devised a fiendish system which devalues their vote unless they nominate a full list of 4 choices.
Now this risks unintentionally handing the award to the arch-rival if the final tally is very close and it comes down to those 2 or 3 points that you never really wanted to give to her.
So what to do? Make a calculated decision of who is least likely from the list to win, and give them the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place votes. Surely then there is no risk to your favourite. Aha, but what if everybody else has the same idea? Then a great shocker as the least favourite girl with the bookies walks away with the prize, even though almost nobody wanted that.

This is a fascinating scenario of tactical shenanigansTongue Big Grin.

What it requires is honest levels of preference rather than tactical voting TongueWink.
The thinking behind my idea was to proportionalise the points allocation.
But it is all a matter of what is perceived to be fair and what isn't.

Of course the decision could be made to have one more round where people select their favourite from 10 names in an ATTEMPT to eliminate tactical voting

Oh what endless possibilities Tonguelaugh.
Will need a vote to decide on the method of vote at this rate laugh.

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2018 19:33 by Snooks.)
13-06-2018 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The forum equivalent of the nuclear threat: No-one dare use their devilish cunning for fear everyone will. The forum is aping the real world the cold war is here. bladewave

You guys are perverse. Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-06-2018 19:41
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Lets be radical.

There a 10 girls left in each award. We should have 1 vote each for each award. The girl with most votes in each competition wins. Simples!
13-06-2018 19:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-06-2018 19:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Lets be radical.

There a 10 girls left in each award. We should have 1 vote each for each award. The girl with most votes in each competition wins. Simples!

But but but but that absolutely stinks of simple common sense.
We can't have that Big GrinWink.
It would be the thin end of the wedge.
End of civilisation as we know it.
Barbarism Bounce.

Far too sensible Big Laugh

13-06-2018 21:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I suppose we could have a referendum to decide which voting system to use, but I expect a lot of forum members would be against that idea because of the confusion over brexit. So I propose a referendum to see who is in favour of a referendum to decide on the voting system. Tongue
13-06-2018 21:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-06-2018 21:56 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I suppose we could have a referendum to decide which voting system to use, but I expect a lot of forum members would be against that idea because of the confusion over brexit. So I propose a referendum to see who is in favour of a referendum to decide on the voting system. Tongue

In that case my Lord I propose we have a referendum on whether to have a referendum about whether we should have a referendum Big Grin.

13-06-2018 22:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

At that rate the winning babe will be so old , she will be on s66 cougars before she is crowned.eek
13-06-2018 22:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Are you saying we should have a referendum to propose a referendum Tongue Tongue?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-06-2018 04:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Welcome to the forum, UKAP Awards.

Is your head hurting yet? Wink
14-06-2018 08:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Hadn't been keeping an eye on this contest as away, but noticed a girl lastnight with a vote for me tweet, so had a look on here thinking the next round had opened and nothing so clicked the link on the tweet and was very disappointed to see the the vote is not on the forum anymore,
You now have to vote on a website, which needs you to leave your name and email, non of this was explained when the vote started, I was under the impression it would all be done on the forum,
Makes it all seam a bit pointless now as it looks like it's just another only line vote where the winner has the most twitter followers and can get them to vote, I really hope I am wrong, we will see I guess,
They have stuck with the ten girls so no cutting it down,
My production Dannii for the win, she's very good at getting her followers to vote for stuff and she has a lot of them, if I am right what a joke that would be,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 09:21 by winsaw.)
30-06-2018 09:13