Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Babe Web Show - Ideas Please!

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: New Babe Web Show - Ideas Please!
Have me at the studio...doing a "Keith Lemon...Thru the Keyhole"...going thru the girls outfits....trying the panties on, going thru their laundry and lockers ImportantCoolBig GrinTongueTonguelaugh

20-05-2018 20:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Thanks for asking us as punters what we want to pay for.

Good luck, if you nail the visuals and sound you'll be fine.

If you can make BangBabes level 2-4-1 shows, you'll be legends.

Which Models?
The statement of intent and immediate attention well known presenters would generate for a new channel is understandable.

But I'd love to see an entire roster of new hosts that look like Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Christina Milian and Karrueche Tran.

Most importantly though, all your hosts should have a similar level of work ethic and professionalism to Fernanda Ferrari.

Show times? Morning, Afternoons, Evening? Everyday or Friday to Sunday?
Topless FTA web-only shows from 05:00 to 22:00 makes some sense because BS, XP & S66 aren't doing it, so it'd maybe make you stand out from the crowd.

The ability to rewatch or download a show that you miss is a good option too.

Another thing that would make you stand out is regular FTA 2-4-1 shows on the same level as the one Stella Cox and Rebecca More did on S66.

Fresh new faces from Europe/America or just British Babes
Hiring hosts from across the globe allows for a 24 hour FTA webcam schedule.

European, North and South American, Australian and New Zealand babes could do shows.

How long each model shows? 2-3 hours or longer?
A minimum of 2 hours, and a maximum of 4 hours might be the ideal show length, because you can see hosts get bored on TV doing 8 hour shows.

The levels as to how explicit a host will go publicly on FTA and privately on cam should be highlighted too.

Varying sets, outfits and levels during a show would be interesting.

When you do call, do you prefer paying by phone or credit card?
I prefer private cam shows, because getting stuck in a phone queue due to connection fees and cost per minute is expensive.

Do you prefer to buy credits in bulk or pay as you go.
Private 2-4-1 webcam shows could be £20 for 10 minutes, that'd be good.

Different prices per min for how well known the model is?
Every model should cost the same, just like a private dance in a strip club.

What's your Views on Perv Cams - How to make them better?
Perv cam is awful. If a presenter is happy to show their pussy then they should do it properly on FTA or in a private webcam show.

Other services and options?
2-4-1 shows, oil shows, ManyVids page and custom videos

I love babes with brown nipples
20-05-2018 21:22
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2018 13:46 )Project-Babe Wrote:  [*]Fresh new faces from Europe/America or just British Babes

If there are fresh new faces it doesn't matter where they come from.
21-05-2018 15:18
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2018 15:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Thoughts list
  • Which Models? - well this all depends on how much you are paying as to who you can get, as you are going to be a web cam from home show i would guess you will be around the industry standard for these type of shows a small appearance fee then a % based on the number of minutes they get, this will stop you getting "big names" you expect a set large fee like they would get on tv, so you are then looking for girls who already do cam shows and there is not as many as you may think interested in this type of work
  • Show times? Morning, Afternoons, Evening? Everyday or Friday to Sunday? - i guess you are looking to do a minimum of boobs out shows so you need to aim for the afternoon slot, this is some thing RLC has tested, the people who call that type of show are sleeping in the morning and phoning there fave tv girls at night so you need to be the warmup to the night shows to get the best numbers, to get calls early or at night you need harder content things like GG shows that tv cant do,
  • Fresh new faces from Europe/America or just British Babes - i guess you will be using American girls you already know from cam shows but you cant use to many as you need girls people know to get them to look at your show in the first place then introduce new girls,
  • How long each model shows? 2-3 hours or longer? - no more than 4 hours as you will find that its hard to get girls who will work long shows from home as one of the main reasons they are not on tv is they dont want to do long shifts, moving to 6 hours has not helped babex at all
  • When you do call, do you prefer paying by phone or credit card? - phone just for the easiness of it
  • Do you prefer to buy credits in bulk or pay as you go. - depends if you are on or not as a lot of people on there like to buy bulk
  • Different prices per min for how well known the model is? - i disagree with this, people dislike being asked to pay extra for things like this, its almost a tax on well know girls and can see this stopping them getting the number of calls she should and people really going against it
  • What's your Views on Perv Cams - How to make them better? - i just dont think it really works on web based shows as people watching them generally expect to see some more for free, the girl really needs to be naughty and it needs to be praised at a level that people think is fair,
  • Other services and options? - if you are not on rampant then things like a call back service (something dont allow) could work very well

Hey Winsaw!
Thanks for your feedback! It's very helpful!

I'll be honest we don't currently plan to use perv cams much, but we might have options to see stuff that is not live on screen, so there is a way to get some 'added extras' - We are still working this out.

We really like the call back service - just need to see who can help with that tech. Out of interest have you seen it used somewhere else? Please PM us if you have and we will check it out.

Thanks again
21-05-2018 15:46
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2018 17:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Thanks for at least bothering to reach out. That's a good sign that you might already know what you're about. It's a splendid first step. Kudos.

• I have only cammed (but don't pigeonhole your customers is another good maxim)... Card for me; but offer as many ways as you feel are viable. Flexibility in any payment method is always great.

• In bulk (or even subscription) would be the way to go for me - especially if you can offer an incentive for me to do so. Poor VFM is massive to stopping user investment in the shows.

• Great idea. But different prices for different levels of content (visual and audio) might be another way to look at it? [EDITED to add re. winsaw's concern: Everything would have to be set in consultantion with each individual babe. Other operators already allow babes to set different cam rates.]

More viable babeshows can never be a bad thing, so good luck to you. Wink

Hey ShandyHand!
Really appropriate your comments and yes we will take them all on board.

When you say you pay for cams with card, do you still buy a pack of credits that if you don't finish them you can use them next time you sign in?
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2018 15:55 by Project-Babe.)
21-05-2018 15:51
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2018 19:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  Outfits
Feel that each babe should at least (depending on the length of the babes’ shift) I would say a minimum of 2 changes of outfits per shift

Special theme shows
Probably once every few months do a special themed show

Hey babelover48
Thanks for your comments!

As for themed shows, what sort of theme would you like to see?

Thanks
21-05-2018 15:53
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2018 20:24 )cwpussylover Wrote:  Have me at the studio...doing a "Keith Lemon...Thru the Keyhole"...going thru the girls outfits....trying the panties on, going thru their laundry and lockers ImportantCoolBig GrinTongueTonguelaugh

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Mate, you will be paying more than two quid a min for that I'm sure! BounceBounce
21-05-2018 15:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-05-2018 15:51 )Project-Babe Wrote:  ...
When you say you pay for cams with card, do you still buy a pack of credits that if you don't finish them you can use them next time you sign in?
Thanks

Yes, that's right.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-05-2018 15:58
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2018 21:22 )ryuken Wrote:  Thanks for asking us as punters what we want to pay for.

The ability to rewatch or download a show that you miss is a good option too.

When you do call, do you prefer paying by phone or credit card?
I prefer private cam shows, because getting stuck in a phone queue due to connection fees and cost per minute is expensive.

Do you prefer to buy credits in bulk or pay as you go.
Private 2-4-1 webcam shows could be £20 for 10 minutes, that'd be good.

Other services and options?
2-4-1 shows, oil shows, ManyVids page and custom videos

Hey ryuken
Great feedback- Thanks

Re you comment about rewatching shows we are already on that. - Even editing them down to the action shots. Also, we are looking at allowing callers to download the video of their call - Is this something you would like to see?

Also, Yeah it sucks when you have to hang on the line listening to another dude chatting with the babe, would you like the call back feature winsaw mentioned? Like were we hold your place in the queue or even a queue jump phone number option?

Thanks again.
21-05-2018 16:04
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

Guys
Thanks for all your feedback already. We really appreciate it!

We want to make a show you want to watch and interact with!!

Please keep your comments coming.
21-05-2018 16:06