Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Stacey Carla - Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Stacey Carla - Chat, Caps and Vids
(29-05-2018 08:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  One of the best nights debuts in a very long time, if not ever in the history of nights. Especially from a first time babe who had never been on the shows before.

Looked great in her lingerie & loved how Stacey slowly stripped & teased out of it and then once she was naked, she stayed naked and really pushed it to the limit with what she was showing.

Hope s66 this time keep Stacey & sign her permanently instead of what they’ve done recently with new nightbabes, give them a handful of shows & they aren’t seen again

Being her first show on the channels I do hope they give her the benefit of the doubt with the few flashes she gave us last night. Putting it down to her being naive and give her several more shows to cum. The man on the handheld cam certainly had a field day, didn't he. Only wish we could have been privileged to some of the footage. Great show.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2018 10:38 by derekdas.)
29-05-2018 10:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought it's was a strange début as it was of two different halfs,
The first half of the show was amazing she got naked, the show was fun, naughty, full of energy all the things u don't normally see in a 66 show, then she had her break,
And after she was like a different girl she stayed covered up, don't think we saw her boobs for the next 2 hours, she was just on the bed hardly moving looked.like a newbie on bs with all the restrictions,
I can only think on her break her producer told her to not be so sexy and maybe told her off for a few slips, as she was very careful after, that's 66 all over the place where the girls seam to get the fun knocked out of them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-05-2018 11:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Here's the thing though, I watched the recordings of her nude session in the office and noticed no flashes, so I'm not sure what people are talking about. Close angles from behind, yes, but no actual flashes. Also no cutting to the logo either, so the producers must have been relaxed.

Was great to see regardless, and I wish the other women would follow suit, but I agree with Winsaw that it became weird after when she was very tamed and barely topless on the bed set.

The way of thinking from the producers is fucking weird.

Good debut though!

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2018 14:21 by mrmann.)
29-05-2018 13:48
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

Spotted one very small and brief flash in her first section (standing, angled slightly towards the camera)when she really seemed to be enjoying herself - nearly as much as I was.

Agree that it was a shame that she seems to have had a talking to during her break, and was less animated and much safer later.

Hope to see her again, and hope that she is not reined in too much.
29-05-2018 13:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I didn’t see any flashes so agree it was very odd s66 put the brakes on Stacey and held her back, presumably to prevent any further flashes. No need for an apparent talking too

Still babe of the night & one of the best nights debuts in a long time. Hope she sticks around

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2018 13:59 by Rammyrascal.)
29-05-2018 13:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2018 13:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I didn’t see any flashes so agree it was very odd s66 put the brakes on Stacey and held her back, presumably to prevent any further flashes. No need for an apparent talking too

Still babe of the night & one of the best nights debuts in a long time. Hope she sticks around

While she was wearing the micro skirt was when the flashes occurred, esp. when she turned round facing the camera to put her knickers back on.
29-05-2018 23:37
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty tame stuff as far as flashes/slips go. No need for any producer/cameraman intervention. Why fill the poor lass's head with dire warnings? Let her perform with fun and freedom.
30-05-2018 09:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Back tonight Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2018 23:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from Stacey last night in her Britney Spears outfit, no reason for me why s66 shouldn’t keep her after her trial.

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2018 10:51
pag101 Offline
Junior Poster

I dunno. I think she’s smoking hot but she seemed to have fairly prolonged periods of not having callers which is unusual for new girls. Hope I’m wrong though as it’d be great if she became a regular
05-06-2018 12:37