cherry tv

clips4sale

Poll: Is Anastasia a good signing for Elite TV?
This poll is closed.
Yes, Anastasia is a good signing 82.35% 140 82.35%
Anastasia's OK / an average signing 7.06% 12 7.06%
No, she's not a good signing for Elite 10.59% 18 10.59%
Total 170 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Is Anastasia a good signing for Elite TV?

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Is Anastasia a good signing for Elite TV?
I would like to give kudos to the gold dress from last night.
I have never seen it on TV before, so I can only assume that it is an exclusive new signing to Elite.
It almost upstaged Anastasia.
If Elite was happy with its performance then perhaps they could sign its silver sibling?
19-05-2009 11:25
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i'm saying yes she put on a really good performance last night and made good use of the shower i was a fan of hers and always will be
19-05-2009 11:36
Hazhard Away
Banned

a great signing in my opinion, is great now Elite have such a friendly, bubbly, down to earth girl like Ana, hope Elite can sign more great girls like her.
19-05-2009 12:33
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

It's a great signing for Elite! Ana is one of the dirtiest girls ever! Smile
19-05-2009 14:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

best performance i have seen by any girls on any channel for years......just get carmen on nights and i will be happy
19-05-2009 15:32
skully Offline

tsurugi Wrote:best performance i have seen by any girls on any channel for years......just get carmen on nights and i will be happy

Totally agree mate Wink.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-05-2009 15:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elitetvonline Wrote:
Chilly Wrote:Elite TV? Is that some new channel then? I thought channel 965 was Bang Babes 4? Wink

After working at Bang Babes for over 4 years and employing all the girls (you could say Babes Station 3 as most of the girls on Bang Babes I nicked from there including Anastasia) that are currently on Bang Babes (bar 3)are you guys suprised that I have taken the girls I know and love with me to work on this new project?

1: They are all hard working professionals that provide a quality service to our callers.

2: They are reliable.

3: They are good friends of mine.

Its all good and well saying about new girls but as I have said before and will now say again, this is a business, if you had worked in this business then you would know that new girls that can do the job well and make you are money are extremely hard to find. Since going on air I have tried 3 new girls (KC, Annika and Gemma) and only kept 1. Why do you think this is?

I do appreciate all your feedback and comments so dont take this the wrong way but if you were in my shoes then you would do exactly the same.

As for is Anastasia a good signing for Elite I think her performance last night answers that question itself. Find me a new girl that can come in and do what she did on her own last night and I'll bite your hand off for her. It was great having Ana here and I look forward to her next performance as you all should too.

Thanks,

hi jamie i totally agree with what your saying and signing girls you know will help you in getting the channel established so am not surprised most of the elite night girls you have worked with on bangbabes.

as for is ana a good signing only one word a very big YES!!!!!!!!!! ana was sensational last night especially her shower section and am already looking forward to her next appearance

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2009 16:56
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

Anastacia is a great performer on screen, she really knows how to work the camera, caller and guys at home. Like what was mentioned previously its just good to see her on TV regardless of what channe but hopefully she will be able to express herself more like last night. Good job Anastacia and Elite TV keep it up.
19-05-2009 17:13
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Aanastasia is Elite's best signing yet (IMHO).
19-05-2009 23:32
rover Offline

Is the pope catholic.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
19-05-2009 23:46
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles