Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

Inconsistent

masshypnosis Offline
Banned

Inconsistent
This channel has grown on me a lot recently, but that's because of the girls that wear very revealing underwear, Gemma, TJ, Paige, Anastacia. I think there are too many nights when you have the other girls on the channel who wear 2 pairs of knickers.

When the girls I mentioned first are on, I tend to leave the channel on for hours in anticipation of a slip or something. The other girls just make me turn over as you don't get anything really different to other channels apart from better lighting.
20-05-2009 22:19
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Inconsistent
masshypnosis Wrote:This channel has grown on me a lot recently, but that's because of the girls that wear very revealing underwear, Gemma, TJ, Paige, Anastacia. I think there are too many nights when you have the other girls on the channel who wear 2 pairs of knickers.

When the girls I mentioned first are on, I tend to leave the channel on for hours in anticipation of a slip or something. The other girls just make me turn over as you don't get anything really different to other channels apart from better lighting.

I know, I mean, that's something Bang Babes does. Surely Elite are not following in the steps of Bang Babes. Wink

Hopefully Jamie won't read this, I don't think he's too bothered about us saying Elite is like Bang Babes, is he? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
20-05-2009 22:23
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed