clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Xplicit (Bangbabes) Discussion Thread
I Didn't know where to post my comment as I didn't see a Discussion Thread.

Last nights Bangbabes was 1 of the most boring shows I’ve ever seen, I waited till 2am to see Delta & the other hot blonde without their fishnets on as I’m not in things like that but the wore them all night which was a big no no for me Sad.

There is 1 thing that’s getting to me & that’s every time Sasha or Candy flashed a bit of anal or pussy lips the cam guys always moved the cam away but last night Jet was out all over the place which I found to be very un fair on the other ladies & on the guys that like Candy & Sasha!

Why is it Jet can hang out every where & the other ladies can’t.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 10:01 by SirAssAlot.)
21-05-2009 10:00
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
Maybe different cameramen?Bearing in mind that some of them work for Elite now?Sasha has not been on the show for a while as well so depends on when you are referring to.Candy from Babeworld last week pulled her knickers right down on several occasions and flashed the chocolate starfish.One thing was obvious however and that was that she was alone in the studio as between calls she wasn't talking to anyone.The other night I called her hoping for more of the same,and while good she did say there were other people in the studio so she couldn't flash.This sort of suggests that she would have had she been alone in the studio.

Probably depends on the dreaded ofcock as well bearing in mind sarah posted on here the other week telling Kelly Bell to be careful that the channels were being monitored that week.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-05-2009 10:29
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I had a look at Candy's vids not bad thx for the heads up & Thx to the guys that posted them.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-05-2009 11:21
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Tintin Wrote:I had a look at Candy's vids not bad thx for the heads up & Thx to the guys that posted them.

That was me for the latest Candy one

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
21-05-2009 21:51
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bangbabes discussion
it's cellcast lost and bangbabes gain bangbabes have lost some big names in the past Emily Dean , Vicki V , Alex Adams they was going down the pan quicker then a one legged turkey untill they made a grat signing Flo and one of the best ever signing Lolly Badcock
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2009 07:18 by rogerthedoger.)
27-06-2009 06:30
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: bangbabes descustion
Your spelling is worst than mine mate.Smile I hate 'Pimpcast' and their transfer policy is bizarre!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2009 06:38 by Colbert Rules.)
27-06-2009 06:37
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

RE: bangbabes discussion
rogerthedoger Wrote:bangbabes have lost some big names in the past Emily Dean , Vikki V , Alex Adams they was going down the pan quicker then a one leged turkey untill they made a grate signing Flo and one of the best ever signing Lolly Badcock

That's a lie. Bang Babes has never been going down the pan. If you could count properly, you'd have noticed that Bang Babes has steadily increased its number of channels, regardless of what girls have left them.
27-06-2009 07:17
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

its not about how many channels bangbabes have its what babes they have and how many callers they get they will get more callers now that Lolly Badcock as joined
27-06-2009 07:32
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

rogerthedoger Wrote:they will get more callers now that Lolly Badcock as joined

That's why they signed her up. Why else would they have done it?
27-06-2009 07:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

really impressed with bangbabes now. they did have a down spell because a lot of babes left mainly to elite and also other channels. but with the 3/4 girl orgies and last night's fantastic news that lolly badcock has joined for me is a big signal to other channels that bangbabes is back

it hadnt gone down in terms of channels (bangbabes has 4 if you count legends) but did go down in terms of babes. but have started to adress this with Charlie Monaco, sophie and now lolly. and dont forger the additions to the pad too like emma, frankie and laura jones

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2009 16:59
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles