Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Is a lot that is written on the girls' blogs fake?

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Is a lot that is written on the girls' blogs fake?
rickhardo Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:wow the blogs faked i'm shoked eek

edit: i really do suck at sarcasm don't i Wink

You certainly suck at spelling!!!

Ahh, so that's why he's started using pictures in a lot of his posts....! Wink Big Grin

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 18:43 by skateguy.)
21-05-2009 17:20
Find all posts by this user
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

can i justclarify i write all my blogs on my website and on here FULLSTOP
22-05-2009 03:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Never doubted that you did camilla hunny...... nobody could fake that total randomness Smile

22-05-2009 03:44
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

When i first read some of the replies to Post subject yesterday afternoon,i was uneasy about the tone of some of the responces (in fact i logged out straight away) there is a fine line sometimes between being sarcastic and condescending and after much thought i decided the next time i logged on i would say something and if it means neg repping me or me not being welcome on the forum again then so be it.It's not always easy when your new to a forum,especially a well established forum like this.We all know how difficult it is trying too post something unique that hasn't already been posted or said on a thread six months before you joined,i know i've been there,and you sometimes make mistakes in an effort too fit in or get established.I understand Camilla might have had an issue with this person,but surely a friendly p.m. from a forum mod reminding this person on what they can and can't post would have sufficed,rather than 3 neg reps,i've read the persons posts and i don't think they deserve that.In fact i'll pos rep her to get her back to zero,and hopefully she'll get the benefit of the doubt.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
22-05-2009 09:27
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i never dobted you camilla either Heart Smile
22-05-2009 17:02
Thread Closed