gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

DMCA Agent

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

DMCA Agent
Seems a lot of the girls are railing against the @DMCA512.us guy that was being paid by a load of them (think Dannii H was the first) to remove illegal uploads from Tube sites.

The insinuation is that he takes an annual fee ($600 was a sum mentioned by one girl) and then takes action against sites to remove illegal videos. However it seems that alledgedly he may be uploading the vids himself (having been given access to the girls content for research purposeslaugh ) and then claims the credit. Beth is one of girls claiming he may not be legit and Alice G is now sending him messages to get him to respond.

He claims to have written pussy recognition software (I shit you not) and have big teams working on this. But from a quick bit of research it seems that the registered business address is a derelict warehouse in the USRolleyes

And when one of the girls wrote him an open tweet his "Chief Legal Counsel" wrote back to her (strangely using @DMCA512.us twitter) to threaten to sue.

Now I know its not funny seeing the ladies being ripped off, but really there is a whiff of schadenfreude about all thislaugh
21-11-2018 23:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: DMCA Agent
^^
Yep a definate whiff of schadenfreude Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2018 23:24
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I looked down the timeline and see that he is paying girls referral fees for signing up their friends, so not everyone was a loser.
21-11-2018 23:35
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2018 23:35 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I looked down the timeline and see that he is paying girls referral fees for signing up their friends, so not everyone was a loser.

You'd be pissed off with the friend who referred you thoughSad
21-11-2018 23:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles