gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

My Universal Credit Claim Journey

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: My Universal Credit Claim Journey
(07-06-2019 08:19 )babelover48 Wrote:  The other thing I wasn't aware of but have since found out is UC was brought in as an austerity measure which the UN has blasted. IDS has a lot to answer for come the next election

Oh I'd love to see your source for this and your rant against foreigners
07-06-2019 08:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ Do you support Universal Credit then?

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
07-06-2019 09:25
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2019 09:25 )gunnar Wrote:  ^ Do you support Universal Credit then?

Yes I do and indeed both the main parties do because the concept is sound. Implementation has been awful AND as a result of austerity, budget cuts were then imposed and that was not the original concept at all. Indeed IDS resigned because budget cuts that he couldn't support were imposed. Who would not want a system that was intended to improve efficiency and provide a tapered system that encouraged people to get back to work where they could or increase the hours they worked where they could without penalising them financially.

I genuinely would like to see Babelover back up his claims and I know he is angry because of his own situation but if he has the evidence let's see it. I'll change my mind if I'm convinced.
07-06-2019 09:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What evidence are you exactly after from me? there is a UN Report that was published last November that tore into the Government and the Government were in denial f the UN's accusations and there have been several suicide case highlighted in the press recently where blunders made by the DWP over UC to claimants.

I think my only real hope of getting this mess sorted out is to just generally make myself a nuisance to UC until they realise I'm not going anywhere and will be a nuisance until they pay me back what I'm owed. The only time I make any money is at Xmas through to maybe mid - January when I do extra hours, and the way the shop is run at the moment which at it's bare minimum of staff operating is 4 people. we are recruiting but it seems we not having much luck in getting increase in staff, the rest of the time I'm on my normal 16 hours a week contract. I am very worried that if this coming Christmas is not a good one for the store it may close and I'll be on the job scrapheap AND I know the new style ESA isn't a great deal for a 56 year old to live on if that was to happen.

UN report key points: -
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018...britain-uk

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019 05:38 by lovebabes56.)
08-06-2019 05:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Evidence to support your claim that UC was brought in because of austerity and your claims about foreigners. You claim these are true and I’m simply asking what evidence you have seen. The UN report is critical but I don’t see it making those claims.
08-06-2019 06:15
rsr2010 Offline
Junior Poster

Whilst I'm sympathetic to OP's plight, & considering the thread is 7 months old I'm curious about the following:

-How long has OP been claiming benefits?

-Is OP unemployed or employed

-What is OP's highest level of qualification

-Is/has OP in training or education currently/recently

-What is OP's work experience

-Has OP applied for/been offered a job(s)
08-06-2019 09:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Maybe this will spell out how UC Works:-
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk...sal-credit

another report into links between austerity and UC -
https://www.hrw.org/report/2019/05/20/no...ht-food-uk

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
08-06-2019 11:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Have been very busy work wise this summer so haven't been able to go back to CAB with this. And still no payment considering that the payment on 27 November 2018 was the only one I have had and nothing since then, I hope that I can get an opportunity to sort things out with the CAB's help before the holiday ban comes into force at work and i wouldn't be able to get anything done until the new year.

04-09-2019 08:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have finally run out of patience over UC I have therefore decided to end my claim for UC as I feel it is not working the for me as it should and having not received payments for eight months enough is enough.

06-09-2019 11:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles