gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

My Universal Credit Claim Journey

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: My Universal Credit Claim Journey
(21-05-2019 11:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  No UC payment again!! plus I was advised that my DD my Rent/Rent Arrears goes up to £309 from 1st JUNE!! Patience has finally ran out am now seeking advice from local CAB. Having spoken to them, they feel there is something completely wrong with my claim.
well thats obvious...talking to other people it seems self assesment/paye/vat are all full of fuck ups at the moment?? computers?? not worth a shit if people type things in wrong...as for "auto reading of hand filled in forms!"" BounceBounceBig LaughBig Laugh

21-05-2019 16:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have now secured a CAB for Monday 3rd June
I am hoping with their intervention on this I may finally get somewhere in the UC minefield...not expecting much to change I doubt even going down a legal route would be worth it. if anything the DWP is the most conceited, overrated and most unpleasant government department in existence and the most displeasure to deal with

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2019 15:09 by lovebabes56.)
25-05-2019 15:05
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

This is the department that uses the pip assessments that have "humiliated" disabled people

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
26-05-2019 01:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^which I have never had the misfortune to go through if I can be honest. I did get a letter several years ago that I was eligible for PIP but it now makes me think that PIP is part of UC. The biggest problem with thev DWP it is too quick with benefit handouts. I have seen tweets about a Slovakian family who are living here. They have done just 1 months work in 7 years, they speak no fuckin English but have ELEVEN kids and get 24k A MONTH IN benefits. It is an outrage they should be allowed to keep that much in benefits and that makes me mad in the way the DWP treats people who are born in this country, who some of us work hard to make a living yet there are others who migrate here, who do fuck all, contribute NOTHING to the economy and expect the benefits to make their life easy. I Have not seen anything to suggest that the DWP would be investigating them.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2019 02:23 by lovebabes56.)
26-05-2019 02:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Off to the local CAB to sort this fucking mess out..wish me luck

03-06-2019 13:09
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

(26-05-2019 02:09 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^which I have never had the misfortune to go through if I can be honest. I did get a letter several years ago that I was eligible for PIP but it now makes me think that PIP is part of UC. The biggest problem with thev DWP it is too quick with benefit handouts. I have seen tweets about a Slovakian family who are living here. They have done just 1 months work in 7 years, they speak no fuckin English but have ELEVEN kids and get 24k A MONTH IN benefits. It is an outrage they should be allowed to keep that much in benefits and that makes me mad in the way the DWP treats people who are born in this country, who some of us work hard to make a living yet there are others who migrate here, who do fuck all, contribute NOTHING to the economy and expect the benefits to make their life easy. I Have not seen anything to suggest that the DWP would be investigating them.

£24k a month??? Are you sure about that. That's £288,000 a year!!
03-06-2019 16:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Back from CAB feel the advice given may only in the end complicate matters.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 07:57 by lovebabes56.)
03-06-2019 16:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(03-06-2019 16:36 )MikeGee Wrote:  
(26-05-2019 02:09 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^which I have never had the misfortune to go through if I can be honest. I did get a letter several years ago that I was eligible for PIP but it now makes me think that PIP is part of UC. The biggest problem with thev DWP it is too quick with benefit handouts. I have seen tweets about a Slovakian family who are living here. They have done just 1 months work in 7 years, they speak no fuckin English but have ELEVEN kids and get 24k A MONTH IN benefits. It is an outrage they should be allowed to keep that much in benefits and that makes me mad in the way the DWP treats people who are born in this country, who some of us work hard to make a living yet there are others who migrate here, who do fuck all, contribute NOTHING to the economy and expect the benefits to make their life easy. I Have not seen anything to suggest that the DWP would be investigating them.

That was thr figure that was quoted.

04-06-2019 07:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Update from yesterday. Having seen the CAB here I feel a little jaded and disappointed. it was too intense and in depth and they did other stuff on top of everything that while I appreciated it, all I was interested was them saying to me to me was "Go back to UC and get your claim reassessed' which I plan on doing, but will be a very long hard uphill battle.

8:47 update just spoke to UC and have appointment booked for tomorrow to get claim looked at again At least all the paperwork is ready!!

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019 08:52 by lovebabes56.)
04-06-2019 08:50
terence Offline

(04-06-2019 07:57 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(03-06-2019 16:36 )MikeGee Wrote:  

That was thr figure that was quoted.

well, it's bullshit. as is much of the immigrant benefits scare mongering.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-06-2019 10:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles