cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

Flo!!

david1987gy Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Flo!!
rogerthedoger Wrote:Flo is looking hotter then ever tonight she as a fit body i am glad bangbabes have got Flo as Emily replacement one gorgeous babe Emily gone and another gorgeous babe in Flo

awwwwwwwwww flo's my faveroute babe along with stevie and adele id love to have em all round my place sexi lasses
25-06-2009 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

And inbetween the 3sums last weekend there was footage like this, enjoy Flo and Candy Smile

[Image: 006bd040244311.gif]

LINKS = http://lix.in/-551822
26-06-2009 17:13
Poolieguy01 Offline
Monkey Hanger

Great thanks Bluearmy
26-06-2009 18:50
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I think Flo's a very beautiful lady & yes I’ve rang her a few times but I find her boring & a waste of £1.50 a min, Every time I've rang her I've heard callers ask her to turn her body round to the camera example laying on her back with her legs open & doggy turned round to the cam but she doesn't move.

She keeps saying she can't cause she's wearing small panties but that just bull shit cause I’ve rang her when she was wearing (Carmel Moore) panties & even then she doesn't open her legs or turns to the camera.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-06-2009 19:05
m100 Away
Banned

Tintin Wrote:I think Flo's a very beautiful lady & yes I’ve rang her a few times but I find her boring & a waste of £1.50 a min, Every time I've rang her I've heard callers ask her to turn her body round to the camera example laying on her back with her legs open & doggy turned round to the cam but she doesn't move.

She keeps saying she can't cause she's wearing small panties but that just bull shit cause I’ve rang her when she was wearing (Carmel Moore) panties & even then she doesn't open her legs or turns to the camera.

That's not my experience of Flo so either you've got her at the wrong times or I got her at the right times!

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
26-06-2009 22:21
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Flo
i have spoken to Flo a couple of times she was really good she done everthink i asked her to do she keeped calling me a naughty boy i give Flo 10 out of 10 i'm not just saying that because i like Flo i'm saying that because Flo is good on the phone
27-06-2009 07:03
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:I think Flo's a very beautiful lady & yes I’ve rang her a few times but I find her boring & a waste of £1.50 a min, Every time I've rang her I've heard callers ask her to turn her body round to the camera example laying on her back with her legs open & doggy turned round to the cam but she doesn't move.

I must admit I phoned Flo who I think is stunning and was really disapointed
27-06-2009 14:11
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

m100 & rogerthedoger your saying Flo's never said no to you when you've ask her to open her legs & lay back / ass round to cam in doggy? hmm yeah right lol cause every time i've rang her i've heard her saying no to her other callers incuding me. She Always says she can't cause she's wearing small panties even when she's wearing big (Carmel Moore Panties).

The only times i've ever seen her with her legs open / ass turned to cam is when she's doing the lezbo shows cause she doesn't see where the cam is lol lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2009 15:49 by SirAssAlot.)
27-06-2009 14:43
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i would like to see Flo and Lolly Badcock doing lesbian on bangbabes
01-07-2009 07:33
Strix Offline
Junior Poster

Does anybody know if Flo has ever done any hardcore vids?
02-07-2009 00:55

gemma hiles