Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Chatbox Moderating Team (Archive)

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Chatbox moderating team
The phrase "When hell freezes over" comes to mind.
13-07-2009 17:39
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

tsurugi Wrote:Congrats and all that shit, two that i agree with this time.

Would imply he was unhappy with my appointment as a chatbox mod - look forward to kicking you next time I see you in there tsu-ntobekicked out Wink

13-07-2009 20:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Just don't be as rough as you was the last time you did itWink
13-07-2009 21:20
Shandy Offline

Just for informatin, to stop any rumours, I resigned as Chatbox mod for my own reasons, which if need be, am sure admin will confirm.
18-07-2009 21:36
tsurugi Offline
Banned

What rumors?
19-07-2009 00:49
Chatbox Team Offline
Chatbox Team

Chatbox Moderating Team
Following a number of changes on the forum recently, and the steady rise in membership numbers and thus subsequent traffic to this site and its Chatbox, Chatbox Users are asked to take note that the Chatbox Moderating Team is now:

Chipster
Skateguy
SxciiSooky
tsurugi

The Chatbox Team would like to thank admin for his faith in them, and also to thank those who frequent the Chatbox for helping make it a valuable part of this forum and hope you continue to help us ensure it remains so.
19-10-2009 21:17
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Notice of changes to Chatbox moderation team
Hello folks. Thanks to events in my personal life taking an unexpected turn, I'll no longer be able to allocate the forum, or the Chatbox, the time it deserves. Because of this, I've resigned from the Chatbox moderating team with immediate effect and I'm no longer a part of the Forum Team in any capacity.

I'm posting this thread for two reasons, firstly to inform all users that there's a small change in the Forum Team structure, but more importantly to thank everyone who has used or moderated the Chatbox with any kind of regularity. Thank you all very, very much. I've enjoyed my time moderating the forum generally and the Chat specifically, a great deal in my time on the team and the reason for that has always been the people I've interacted with. The list of people who've used the Chat regularly, in the past or present, is much too long for me to thank everyone individually for the enjoyment I've had from my time moderating the Chat, so please don't be offended when I limit my thanks to the people who gave up their time to help maintain such a vibrant and fun place to hang around and talk bollocks.

Thank you (in chronological order) Shandy, Karl, Kalel76, SxciiSooky, Mike, Bladewave, Chipster and tsurugi. While some people may be cynical enough to think there's a dig in that thank you, please know that it's genuine. While things may not have ended on the best of terms with a few of those mentioned, things weren't always that way and my thanks for the laughs, chat and help we gave each other while things were good is heartfelt and sincere. Thank you also to the long list of regulars both past and present, without whom there'd have been no actual Chat to moderate and you've all made my time on the team more enjoyable.

Please continue to use and enjoy the Chatbox, and I hope you all get as much pleasure from it as I have.

Mister Gummidge.

* Please note that this isn't a goodbye to the forum at large, I'm not leaving the site or anything. It's exactly what it says it is, information and thanks.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
13-01-2010 04:25
Chatbox Team Offline
Chatbox Team

Chatbox Moderating Team
Following a recent change, Chatbox Users are asked to take note that the Chatbox Moderating Team is now:

Sooky
tsurugi
Wazo
alexxxi

Skateguy
[it should be noted that, while Skateguy is a chatbox mod, his main duties lie on the main forum and so he is merely a constant backup to the chatbox mod team as opposed to a regularly active member]

The Chatbox Team would like to thank those who frequent the Chatbox for helping make it a valuable part of this forum and hope you continue to help us ensure it remains so. The Chatbox is only as good as what you, the users, put into it.
24-05-2010 16:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Chatbox Moderating Team
Some good news then, as it's about time Wazo lost his tan. Big Grin I look forward to seeing the new and improved Wazo. Wink
24-05-2010 16:49
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Chatbox Moderating Team
Well done Wazo...you've been more colours of the rainbow

We know that you'll be a good mod.
Well so long as they don't say anything detrimental about Dionne.
It will then be 'Get out, your barred' Big Grin
26-05-2010 07:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66