Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

In Response
In response to a few questions, i'll do the best i can to clarify any issues you may have, but please bear in mind that i do not speak for Cellcast. I am one guy doing a difficult job of juggling mics, cameras, graphics and texts. I do not have knowledge of all the Babe products so cannot answer all questions. Please diect them to CellcastTV who i believe is also a member here. I only work on the night shows, which is awesome i might add. So therefore my knowledge base is limited to such question. I look forward to assisting you to the best of my ability.

With regards to the post made by josh1979, i did not deem the Paige thread appropriate to answer, so please all feel free to direct any BS questions here. Let's see what we can do for each other.

Quote: josh1979
On other matters, welcome Moderation Station. I have been waiting for someone to turn up and help sort out a few issues.

1. On BS1, When any of the girls stand against the back wall, they give off a red glow. not very appealing really. Plus the freeview show seems to be either quite high in colour or can get very dark if you look at some of the caps in various threads.
2. Why is the picture quality so much clearer on freeview compared to Sky?
3. Have more of the daygirls other than Lori, Lynsey and Paige been asked to do the late shows. I have heard both Ali and Minnie say they have not even been asked, but would be willing to give it a try. Sure others like Amber, Cleo, Leila & Toya would do a good job too. I dont think the offer to the day girls should be limited to the 3 appearing when so many of the nite girls have been on the day show and looked great. (i will not bring this up again)

1. The red glow is from the lighting, not much we can do about that if the girl is moving for her caller i'm afriad, unless you want to see producers running into the background moving lights the whole time. As for the caps comment, i can only presume it is through the manipulation of the images through a decoder that may vary in image appearance and quality from one machine to another.

2. As for the picture quality, it could be anything from atmospherics to the quality of Freeview box, even though i believe they are all fairly similar. I could not say i'm afraid

3. As i mentioned at the beginning of this thread, i do not deal with the Day shows, i will try to ask when i see one of the producers of those shows.

What have i started here?
24-05-2009 00:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: In Response
Thanks for answering the questions that I posted. The colour was never an issue in the previous studio or with past freeview channels. The Sky channel used to have a very clear image. It has occured over the last few months & its not as good as before. It happened during a live show. Think Dionne was on at the time. screen became very pixelated. Although it has improved a lot over the last few weeks, just not to the same standard.

A bit of a request, can the graphics be reduced in size? Or even have the main white number semi transparent? I understand that u need to put a lot of info on screen and that you want it to be a dominant feature on screen. Im sure people will call anyway regardless. Babestation is very popular and I hardly notice when girls are not on calls. Other channels seem to have reduced the graphics quite effectively.

Thanks again for your response and comments. Hopefully further interaction from forum members can help improve the technical side of the channel with constructive comments. Let me know the outcome of passing the day girl info onto your producer. Im a fan of both forms of the show and would like the shift swap between the girls to continue.

24-05-2009 01:22
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Jolly nice of you Mod Sta,

I've got a question, can i direct my CV to you for a job?

Wa-hey!

Sorry, was that a bit enthusiastic?

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
24-05-2009 01:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Very nice of you to put yourself in the firing line.

OK, here goes, a question I think I've asked several times without getting an answer:

Who makes the rules about what the girls are allowed to do/show?

(There is such variation across the different channels that I don't believe it's Ofcom. If it were, they would surely all have to keep to the same standard.)
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2009 07:35 by vila.)
24-05-2009 07:35
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I have a question: why do the schedules of girls to appear change so much? Do some of the girls simply decide they prefer to work on one day rather than another and find someone to swop shifts with? Or do the management sometimes change their minds about who they want to work on a particular day?
24-05-2009 10:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for posting this wll post any comments here

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2009 16:11
I Love my Job

aaron Wrote:I have a question: why do the schedules of girls to appear change so much? Do some of the girls simply decide they prefer to work on one day rather than another and find someone to swop shifts with? Or do the management sometimes change their minds about who they want to work on a particular day?

I wouldn't know where to begin to answer this one Aaron. If you put yourself in a night-timers shoes for a sec, maybe you are one. It's very difficult to lead a normal life when we have to leave for work at about 17:30 and then work through till 05:30 in the morning, then get home and usually in bed anywhere between 06:00-09:00. Then of course turn round and do it agin. When any of us do get a day off the first one is usually lost on sleeping anyway! The schedules change a lot to keep people as fresh as possible and of course give them the opportunity to find out what this wonderful thing called 'a weekend' is.

If anyone had a set schedule i can confidently say they would go absolutely crazy within 6 months and be totally 'burned out' as we say in the industry. Not to mention everyone at home getting bored of seeing the same girl, day-in day-out.

Hope this helps.
27-05-2009 00:26
jessicashore Offline
Rachel Cole is sooooo Sexy

I have a question will we see other shows broadcast online? shows that freeviewers arn't able to see
27-05-2009 00:33
I Love my Job

Hey Jessica, welcome to the forums.

The only show i moderate is Babestation, sometimes Babestation 2 and can answer most questions pertaining to the those shows. Any other questions please diect them to CellcastTV (a member on here).

Our show can be found on:
http://www.babestation.tv/home

Other shows, including whatever is being broadcast from our studios e.g. Party People, BS Day can be found at:
http://tvalways.com/

Hope this helps
27-05-2009 00:47
jessicashore Offline
Rachel Cole is sooooo Sexy

Thank you i didn't know about tvalways.com
27-05-2009 00:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV